BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jackie T.
Flossmoor, IL
I use color on my hair and this shampoo makes my hair shine like it is my natural color. Normally, my hair looks dry and dull. I've never ever found a shampoo that adds shine like this one does.
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
I started using the L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Conditioner approximately a week ago. I had very high hopes for this product. I started using it, hoping that it would transform my dry, straw-like hair into silky, smooth hair. I was initially very happy with the results. My hair appeared to be very hydrated after the first use. However, the next day, my hair was full of static. I used it again, two days later. Again, I noticed a lot of static in my hair on day two after using it again. If it weren't for the static, I would continue to use it. Unfortunately I don't tolerate static very well. I will give this to my husband to use.
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny. It moisturizer like a deep conditioner, but doesn't feel heavy on my hair. And i also love the smell! If you are looking for something inexpensive , from the drugstore that smells good and gives your hair some moisture and shine back, then i highly recommend you try this.
Lori B.
Grain Valley, MO
LOVE this conditioner, this was able to give my dull over processed hair incredible shine and softness while leaving my hair weightless. This conditioner smells incredible as well, a nice bonus!!!! This is my go to product when my hair starts to get on the dry/dull side.
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
This conditioner seemed to make my hair somewhat less damaged. I use a straightener every day on my hair along with a hair dryer so my hair is dry. This helps control some of the damage I do daily to my hair.
Lynasia C.
Columbus , Oh
This Product Is Amazing !!!! it Brings That Dead Dry Hair Back To Life. I Mean Yeah It's Kind Of Pricey To Be A Conditioner But It's Worth It. And It Comes In A Really Outstanding Package. I Use This Product Little Because It Doesn't Require That Must Usage . And Of Course I Will Buy Again .
Devan G.
I have colored hair, and I fell like its damaged but not dry so I gave this a try needless to say I had super oily hair. So I would say it worked for the use, but not for my personal hair type.
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
SMELLS SO GOOD and is very affordable at Walmart. It leaves your hair more soft than other products that are for dry and damaged hair and because my hair is thin it doesn't really make it too oily. I use this product ever other day and would recommend you do the same.
Mariah S.
Eugene, OR
Smells great, hydrates, and last a long time. I would pair it with the shampoo it comes with for best results. I found my hair to be moisturized and tamed from this conditioner. I use the product daily and leave it in for 2-5 minutes Utes every time for best results .
Valerie O.
I have damaged hair, from coloring it, and teasing it. So of course I'm expected to have damage hair. This does wonders! Especially when you have just a simple hair day it looks better after I'm done drying it. I highly recommend this product for dry/damaged hair!

back