L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Hi-Gloss Shampoo for Color Treated or Highlighted Hair Salon Size Bottle 25.4 Oz-pack of 3

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Laurel D.
Frankfort, KY
Definitely extended the life of my color! Usually I have to visit my salon every six weeks to keep my color looking it's best, but this product gave me an extra MONTH of vibrancy and shine. It also smells fabulous, and the coordinating conditioner left my hair feeling hydrated and very soft.
Fatima G.
I have had the hardest time finding a shampoo & conditioner for color treated hair that didnt either make my hair feel dried out...or too oily & heavy. This product seems to find the perfect in between. My hair feels soft & silky & smells great too. I used with the matching conditioner.
Kelsey F.
Schenectady, NY
I liked this product. I felt like it really helped this color stay in my hair and my hair was really shiny after I washed it. I feel like it is a little on the pricey side for a drugstore shampoo but other than that I really liked it and I would deffinitly buy it again
Layur M.
Love it is amazing it has helped a lot the color of my hair looks shinier the bottle is very easy to hold the color of the bottle is lovely. I have like a burgundy color and it has helped a lot with restoring the color of my hair and keeping it shine.
Jessica H.
independence, mo
I love that this product keeps my color in for a long time other products my color washes out and looks like I need to dye my hair again love this please try thus hair product if you dye your hair
It is a very ideal product for treating hair color , leaves Softness excellent.
I think it's a product that really would buy Again and again for the excellence of its results.
Kaley H.
Marietta, GA
Very good! It makes your hair smell very good . & also leaves a refreshing scent on your hair and is cheap!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I tried this after coloring my hair a few months ago. The smell was nice and it kept my hair feeling refreshed. I color my hair with L'oreal hair color so it was the perfect match.
Angela P.
Concord, NH
Smells great and leaves my hair shiny and glossy. Great for color treated hair. Its affordable. I would use it every other day. Definitely would recommend compared to other higher priced alternatives. Yes I would recommend to others.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
I color my hair and I have been using the Hi gloss shampoo and alternating the conditioner with Loreal Tourmaline and the Keratin, love how smooth and silky it makes my hair.