BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mariangel U.
I like this product because it gives hair beautiful volume and a glossy shine. I don't know if there is any other product like it. I haven't used it yet. It keeps hair looking beautiful in between hair washes.Leaves a nice scent in the hair.
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Very nice conditioner! Washes out easily while leaving your hair silky smooth! The smell is very nice as well without being overpowering. Great price for a great product as well!
I recommend this one for those who have fine , dull hair this conditioner and it's shampoo verrrry good and i use the shining spary too , it's give you the shine that you miss
I love this! I believe it's been discontinued; however, it was my favorite. This product never fails to give you glossy, healthy hair. It's a must have for any beauty buyer.
Fizza L.
Ashburn, VA
I have fine, wavy, oily hair that is also frizzy. I tried this conditioneras a test because I'm trying to save money and Lush products (what I usually use) are expensive. I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner where I won't have to wash my hair every 2 days and won't dry out my ends. After using this shampoo and conditioner, I can't tell a difference with volume and thickness, but I can go for nearly 3/4 days without washing and using dry shampoo. However, the ends of my hair feel extremely dry sometimes. Other than that, I like the product and will continue to use while testing different leave-in conditioners.
Lissa G.
Ashland, OH
We are currently using this. It was given to us by a family member who was cleaning out her cabinet and honestly, I am just finding it to be okay. It is not all that luxurious feeling and it seems like I have to use a lot, even though I have short hair. My older daughter has very long hair and she is not loving it at all. Not something we will be buying again. It does work, but just not a great value, in my opinion.
Alejandra C.
I was excited to try this shampoo and it cleaned my hair well. It provided me with that promised glossy appearance in my hair, however I did feel like it weighed down my hair. I found that my hair also became greaser quicker than with others Ive tried in the past. Good if you like to wash your hair everyday. Me... Ill skip it. I like to skip a day or two between washes.
Joan R.
This conditioner was just okay on my thick, fine, long hair. I didn't notice any additional glossiness to my hair. It worked well enough as a conditioner but that's about it. Volume is rarely noticeable on my hair due to how thick and heavy it is. I was slightly disappointed with this one and probably wouldn't recommend it to others with hair similar to mine.
Mermelada 💋.
A mi me encanta Loreal Shampooo porque de forma inmediata me deja el cabello brillante. Es como si lo iluminara automaticamente. Mi cabello siempre esta opaco, pero al usar ViVE PRO. De hecho, yo uso la maquina secadora y brilla aun mas, es como si el calor activara mucho mas el brillo. Esto dura el tiempo que tu cabello dura limpio y eso dependera de ti. Pero si te puedo dar fe de que es un buen producto, verdaderamente hace ver tu cabello mucho mejor.
Susanne F.
Stockton, CA
I actually received a free sample before I purchased the full size products. I wanted to try something different since I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for awhile. I did love this product my hair looked great, smelled great and i was even told my hair was shiny. The price was affordable as well.