BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gale B.
I have purchased this once. It was OK but not one of my favorite Loreal products.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really like this shampoo. It was a clear watery liquid and I had to use a lot for my hair and it felt really stripped afterwards. I used it in combo with the conditioner and when my hair dried, it was just frizzy, with no difference in shining.
Perla C.
De Queen, AR
I love this product it leaves my hair just shiny and looking healthy. It's a must have product and the whole family loves it!
Tabitha D.
Yadkinville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice conditioner! Washes out easily while leaving your hair silky smooth! The smell is very nice as well without being overpowering. Great price for a great product as well!
Mermelada 💋.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A mi me encanta Loreal Shampooo porque de forma inmediata me deja el cabello brillante. Es como si lo iluminara automaticamente. Mi cabello siempre esta opaco, pero al usar ViVE PRO. De hecho, yo uso la maquina secadora y brilla aun mas, es como si el calor activara mucho mas el brillo. Esto dura el tiempo que tu cabello dura limpio y eso dependera de ti. Pero si te puedo dar fe de que es un buen producto, verdaderamente hace ver tu cabello mucho mejor.
Clara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a bit too heavy for my fine hair, it weighs it down and it looks a bit 'dirty'. Hair looks greasy less than 24 hours after using the product.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works but it's nothing special. I found it at the dollar tree and got it because it's a name brand. All it really did was clean and slightly soften.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. Also it not so soft that it is unmanageable and flat. Great product
Vian J.
Plainfield, IL
Super smooth and shiny and I love the fb refreshing girly smell. I get compliments every time I use this product. Even my husband use it as it leaves our hair healthy and not dry. I always buy this product over and over again.
I love this! I believe it's been discontinued; however, it was my favorite. This product never fails to give you glossy, healthy hair. It's a must have for any beauty buyer.