BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fizza L.
Ashburn, VA
I have fine, wavy, oily hair that is also frizzy. I tried this conditioneras a test because I'm trying to save money and Lush products (what I usually use) are expensive. I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner where I won't have to wash my hair every 2 days and won't dry out my ends. After using this shampoo and conditioner, I can't tell a difference with volume and thickness, but I can go for nearly 3/4 days without washing and using dry shampoo. However, the ends of my hair feel extremely dry sometimes. Other than that, I like the product and will continue to use while testing different leave-in conditioners.
Lissa G.
Ashland, OH
We are currently using this. It was given to us by a family member who was cleaning out her cabinet and honestly, I am just finding it to be okay. It is not all that luxurious feeling and it seems like I have to use a lot, even though I have short hair. My older daughter has very long hair and she is not loving it at all. Not something we will be buying again. It does work, but just not a great value, in my opinion.
Alejandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this shampoo and it cleaned my hair well. It provided me with that promised glossy appearance in my hair, however I did feel like it weighed down my hair. I found that my hair also became greaser quicker than with others Ive tried in the past. Good if you like to wash your hair everyday. Me... Ill skip it. I like to skip a day or two between washes.
Joan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was just okay on my thick, fine, long hair. I didn't notice any additional glossiness to my hair. It worked well enough as a conditioner but that's about it. Volume is rarely noticeable on my hair due to how thick and heavy it is. I was slightly disappointed with this one and probably wouldn't recommend it to others with hair similar to mine.
Susanne F.
Stockton, CA
I actually received a free sample before I purchased the full size products. I wanted to try something different since I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for awhile. I did love this product my hair looked great, smelled great and i was even told my hair was shiny. The price was affordable as well.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I don't use this brand a lot but when I do I use specific ones cause I know they always turn out good. I was a little hesitant at first to use this conditioner, especially since it's just from a local drugstore but it works pretty well but I would say I might not buy it too many times.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I've had better. I did get shine from this product. Didn't notice any added volume. It seemed to weigh my hair down after multiple uses. I had to incorporate a clarifying shampoo into my routine. Loreal always leaves you with great smelling hair! That I cannot complain about.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The L'Oreal Paris Vive pro glossy volume conditioner has a nice smell. The volume doesn't last that long really and i think its just my hair cause my moms it last awhile. My mom bought it so i have no clue where she got it at. I wouldn't buy it. But it is a good product
Mariangel U.
I like this product because it gives hair beautiful volume and a glossy shine. I don't know if there is any other product like it. I haven't used it yet. It keeps hair looking beautiful in between hair washes.Leaves a nice scent in the hair.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
It a nice moisturizer however for volume, I don't think it gives a lot of volume. But it doesn't weigh down my hair. It does make my hair nice and glossy. Those with oily hair should only apply the conditioner to the ends.