BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lissa G.
Ashland, OH
We are currently using this. It was given to us by a family member who was cleaning out her cabinet and honestly, I am just finding it to be okay. It is not all that luxurious feeling and it seems like I have to use a lot, even though I have short hair. My older daughter has very long hair and she is not loving it at all. Not something we will be buying again. It does work, but just not a great value, in my opinion.
Alejandra C.
I was excited to try this shampoo and it cleaned my hair well. It provided me with that promised glossy appearance in my hair, however I did feel like it weighed down my hair. I found that my hair also became greaser quicker than with others Ive tried in the past. Good if you like to wash your hair everyday. Me... Ill skip it. I like to skip a day or two between washes.
Joan R.
This conditioner was just okay on my thick, fine, long hair. I didn't notice any additional glossiness to my hair. It worked well enough as a conditioner but that's about it. Volume is rarely noticeable on my hair due to how thick and heavy it is. I was slightly disappointed with this one and probably wouldn't recommend it to others with hair similar to mine.
Susanne F.
Stockton, CA
I actually received a free sample before I purchased the full size products. I wanted to try something different since I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for awhile. I did love this product my hair looked great, smelled great and i was even told my hair was shiny. The price was affordable as well.
Mermelada 💋.
A mi me encanta Loreal Shampooo porque de forma inmediata me deja el cabello brillante. Es como si lo iluminara automaticamente. Mi cabello siempre esta opaco, pero al usar ViVE PRO. De hecho, yo uso la maquina secadora y brilla aun mas, es como si el calor activara mucho mas el brillo. Esto dura el tiempo que tu cabello dura limpio y eso dependera de ti. Pero si te puedo dar fe de que es un buen producto, verdaderamente hace ver tu cabello mucho mejor.
Kallie B.
Duluth, MN
I don't use this brand a lot but when I do I use specific ones cause I know they always turn out good. I was a little hesitant at first to use this conditioner, especially since it's just from a local drugstore but it works pretty well but I would say I might not buy it too many times.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I've had better. I did get shine from this product. Didn't notice any added volume. It seemed to weigh my hair down after multiple uses. I had to incorporate a clarifying shampoo into my routine. Loreal always leaves you with great smelling hair! That I cannot complain about.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The L'Oreal Paris Vive pro glossy volume conditioner has a nice smell. The volume doesn't last that long really and i think its just my hair cause my moms it last awhile. My mom bought it so i have no clue where she got it at. I wouldn't buy it. But it is a good product
Mariangel U.
I like this product because it gives hair beautiful volume and a glossy shine. I don't know if there is any other product like it. I haven't used it yet. It keeps hair looking beautiful in between hair washes.Leaves a nice scent in the hair.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
It a nice moisturizer however for volume, I don't think it gives a lot of volume. But it doesn't weigh down my hair. It does make my hair nice and glossy. Those with oily hair should only apply the conditioner to the ends.