BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fine hair can appear flat, dull and limp and tends to lack volume and shine. After using Glossy Volume shampoo & conditioner fine, limp hair is injected with airy volume, body and glossy shine without weighing down hair. Recommended by the hair experts...

Lyn O.
Allenwood
I like their quality and scent! Gives my hair a shiny new appearance with great volume. Formula us thick and rich, I typically use three or four times a week
Brandi G.
Hardy, VA
Gives me a very clean feeling scalp and hair, no build up or residue left over. Great price and great product over all
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
This smells wonderful. Gets a good deep clean without stripping. Only downfall is hair is a little heavy.
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
I have very fine thin straight hair and this gives my hair life!! Yass Yass yass! Worth the buy.
Chelsea M.
My hair naturally has a bit of volume but when I want to amp it up a bit, particularly if I know I'm doing a up-do style I'll use this shampoo. It has great hold for volume at the roots and doesn't leave a tacky texture or feeling in my hair like other volume shampoos. I'd recommend for anyone with flat hair for daily use and anyone with textures hair to really increase volume.
Carmella R.
Washes well, in all honesty all loreal shampoos are extremely alike, it cleans and thats what it really does

Amazon