BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fine hair can appear flat, dull and limp and tends to lack volume and shine. After using Glossy Volume shampoo & conditioner fine, limp hair is injected with airy volume, body and glossy shine without weighing down hair. Recommended by the hair experts...

• I've been looking for this shampoo for a very long time. ...1 Answers
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
, kelly love this brand you cannot go wrong with it and this really did give a change my hair. and I remember when I had like one kind and you can get it and absolutely anything you want for straight hair to curly hair W Magazine yeah this was great like I said it did what I wanted as far as gave me her shine but I love all of this my grade drugstore product
Shaye F.
Princeton, NJ
I found this product to be fairly good. It did not weigh down my hair which is a great bonus and seemed to treat my hair well (i.e. did not cause breakage or damage my hair in any way) but it did not make my hair shine the way other products/conditioners have in the past or the way that it is advertised to do. it also did not moisturize my hair as much as I wanted. but it wasn't horrible, just not what I was hoping for.
Megan W.
Grandview, MO
I absolutely love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It always made my curls look the most tamed and beautiful. I stopped seeing it at the stores and when I stumbled across it in a grocery store that I don't normally go to I got so excited that I bought 4 of them!
Veronica G.
I liked the product, it conditioned my hair very well but it did not add much volume to it. My hair is very flat and it's hard finding products to give it volume. Overall it's good but if you're looking for lots of volume might want to try something else.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This conditioner makes my hair super soft and shiny with out all the fly aways. I enjoy the way this product smells and I love how the bright pink bottle brightens up my bathroom. I would consider repurchasing this product when my current one runs out.
thary s.
Kennewick, WA
This product works ok. It leaves my hair soft and it is more manageable after using it. And it doesn't weigh it down like others conditioners, so that's a plus. But I really didn't really notice a difference in shine. I like their products and they offer awesome coupons so I def will try a different product that better fits my hair needs.
Alicia B.
Spruce Pine, NC
This product is amazing on my hair:D i love it because its one of the few conditioners i can use to keep my hair from knotting up completely! i have really hard to manage hair so i have to make sure i use the best products for it like this:D
janice C.
Greenwood, AR
Love this!! First thing any woman does with any product, facial, body or hair is smell it!! Really every woman does it don't lie!! This conditioner smells great and made my hair soft and so shiny without making it feel greasy or weighed down
Stephanie O.
East Windsor, NJ
I used this before and I liked the way it made my hair shine. It's designed for normal hair, which is accurate - it doesn't deep conditioner, but it doesn't promise to, which is what helped give my hair volume. I'd buy it again.
Brittany F.
Acworth, GA
My hair Has zero volume in it and after a few uses Of L'Oreal Paris is Volume Shampoo and Conditioner I couldn't even believe how much volume But I've always wanted came Out of using this product for only a few days
Amanda G.
Keedysville, MD
I've been looking for this shampoo for a very long time. I used it every day my freshman year of high because I loved it so much. Does anyone know what store still sells this shampoo?