BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jose V.
las vegas, NV
I haven't had such a great product like this one I honestly love it , when you use oily products for your hair is not good at all. The price was so good and the quality amazing , I honestly believe is such a great option for this type of products. I'd definitely purchase it again.
Andrea H.
I love this stuff! The price is good. Even though it's seems like a small amount it goes a long way. So far this is the cheapest best gloss serum I've tried. The smell isn't too strong and it doesn't smell bad which I love because I have a sensitive nose. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to have shiny hair. Just remember a little bit goes a long way.
Rita G.
This is very nice if you have dry coarse hair, and are looking for a boost of shine. before straightening i use this and it makes your hair look so fresh. also if you are not straightening you can use this before you blow dry your hair, and it looks 10x more healthier than what it did before.
Danielle J.
Creswell, Or
I have used Loreal Paris Pro Glossy Style Smooth Gloss Serum and I love it. This product puts a natural looking shine on my hair. I love that it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I never feel that my hair is too greasy after using this product, which is great! My hair smells great, feels great and looks great! I can even spray it on my wet hair after a shower and let my hair air dry with great results.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
This makes my hair so silky and healthy looking, especially after using heat on it. however throughout the day, my nature oils on my hair tend to come out and it looks really oily so a little goes a long way
ANGELINA L.
Brea, CA
This product works great for my slightly course hair. It leaves my hair shinny throughout the day with just a small amount. However, it can be greasy and makes your hair flat with you wear it too much.
alekhya p.
Kansas City, MO
Its awesome product need to try after getting ironed .just few drops is much more enough to get by. no wired smell . smells excellent no grecy feeling goes very soft.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this after every wash. I love it!! I have bleached, style damaged, thick hair that becomes easily frizzy. This helps tremendously. Keeps my hair shiny.
Terry S.
This product is great for combating frizz. I live in humid Florida so this product is a must-have for me in the summertime.
Frankie W.
Hollow Rock, TN
Makes my hair so soft on dry hair days but if I don't wash it out that same day, the next day my hair is way too oily.