Add a Photo
L'Oréal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream, 5-Fluid Ounce

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
L'oreal Studioline Anti-Frizz Cream Maximum Smoothing & Softness Frizz Control 6.4 FL OZ
Photo (1)
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY

This product is a great hair product for all hair types. It helps eliminate frizz in all temperatures. My curly hair stays looking good all day when I use this product. I recommend it to my sister because occasionally she gets puffy, frizzy hair and it worked wonders for her. Love this product!
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL

I have been using this product for years now. It has a lovely light scent and easily tames frizz. It leaves my hair smelling fresh and feeling silky smooth. I love it!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
venezuela

Amo todos los productos de Loreal son realmente fabulosos... a mi en lo general se prestan muy bien

Join Now