BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Theresa A.
This is the hairspray that will hold my hair in different weather conditions. My hair is fine so it doesn't hold the style for long without her spray. I find that the spray meets my expectations. I would recommend it.
Kaitlan A.
I get Brazilian blowouts every now and then spa non aerosol hairspray is a lifesaver! This is easy to travel with and smells so good. Super inexpensive and works amazingly. I would repurchase this again!
Amanda P.
I love pump hairspray over the aerosol. This smells great and is long lasting. It works for holding my hair up and also for keeping my frizz and curls at bay when I go natural.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I love this hairspray! Works great in all kinds of weather..and hold hair without making it stiff! Product does not weight hair down. It hold my hair wherever I want. This product makes my hair healthier. I will buy it again if I could, but it seems to be difficult to buy online.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is a great inexpensive hair product for all hair textures. Very effective and inexpensive. You get a great product at a low price. Everyone should try this out. I would definitely use this again😄
Annella E.
Hazelwood, MO
I needed my hair to remain in place until after I attended
5yr award's dinner. Used just a little and made it completely through the dinner and dancing. I would give this product a ""10+"
Tania N.
The hair spray is honestly very good! Ive used it several times and it does its job properly! It holds my hair in place for several hours and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff and hard. The hair maintains soft and shiny! I highly recommend it!
Irma J.
This is definitely one of my everyday use things! I use this everyday to style my hair, I like trying new hairstyles and this definitely makes it easy. Holds all the styles I try, but doesn't make my hair hard; it keeps it nice and glossy.
Chelsya E.
Portsmouth
I recommend this to anyone who needs their hair to stay put for at least 8 hours. I put this on around noon and my hair stayed the same until I got home around 8. This hairspray works amazingly well!
Madi H.
Streetman, TX
It's not my favorite hair spray it doesn't stay in very long and when the wind is bad I need to have a product that can hold down my hair and not be hard on my hair and damage it in anyway.