BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hiba E.
Tracy, CA
This is a product that I really enjoy using and it works well even though I have a difficult hair type. It keeps my hair manageable, smooth, soft and easy to brush plus it smells really good.
Michelle M.
Somersworth, NH
This mousse is a go to on a hot day that you want to wear your hair down. I do feel that it may wear off a bit sooner than I'd like it to and I will usually re-apply some about half way through the day if I can. It is much better than some of products I have used. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger because I have so much hair.
Mindy H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the volume that L'Oreal Paris Pro Glossy Style Glossy Volume Mousse gives to my hair, which is normally very fine, limp and flat. On top of that, my hair became very shiny and manageable to style. Wonderful Product. Great for wavy hair like mine that is long and needs a little bit of umphf.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
My hair is very straight and I like trying new things with it. This mousse is usually my go to mouse when I get out of the shower; I like the crunchy look. I also like how it smells. If you want to try a new mousse I would recommend the Paris Vive Pro.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
This has a very nice scent , it does help the hair to hold a style but only lasts about 4 hours . If you are in humid areas this isn't very helpful product . I have wavy long hair. If you are looking to help with frizz this is a great product to try .
Leslie M.
Really like this product because it keeps my waves under control while giving me the full definition that I need and not drying out my hair. Does not leave a sticky residue behind, leaves my hair shiny and bouncy and is easy to rinse out in the shower.
Shakira A.
Conover, NC
Desde pequeña mi mamá no sabía qué hacer con mi pelo ondulado y he usado muchos productos. Este de Loreal es uno de mis favoritos me mantiene el pelo en la forma que quiero y no Daña los rizos. Me encanta que es económico y cumple su función.
Katherine B.
This product works pretty well at giving my limp and fine hair some volume. I like the smell and it does great on freshly washed hair. I won't use this on next day hair because it makes my hair look greasy.
Kitty G.
De Ruyter, NY
This help my Curls to look amazing
It gave my curls a glossy look and it will make the curls last look
black and thick hair will work Perfectly
It will last long
It's great value and not that pricey
Alexus H.
Niles, MI
I have tried many mousses and this one really held my curls and they remained bouncy. Other times my curled would become crunchy with other products but with this product they remained soft and flowing. I would recommend this to others.
Does this mouse weigh curls down?
Sara P.
i have spoken very well about this product . which is one of the best products that has Loreal , but his finish is good ? leaves skin excess fat ? how true is that it has sunscreen ?