BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Korinnah L.
Korinnah L.
Sandy, OR
This product is the bomb.com. My hair has never been so smooth and glossy without using this hair product. My hair is coarse thick and curly. This is very effective for achieving Hollywood glam-up look. Thanks to this product. My hair finally looks amazing.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Me I personally love anything for hair by L'oreal Paris But this Spray Gel by them is definitely 1 of my all-time favorites it doesn't take a lot of it so it doesn't make your all hard or anything like some of the others do
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Amesbury, MA
I have straight hair, and I use this when I need to add a little something when I curl my hair. It leaves me feeling like a movie star, to be honest.
Dalena M.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Omg this spray is the best it's so good for when you do curls for your hair it makes it shine and it protect from burning
Angela N.
Angela N.
I use spray gel on my curls because its lighter and since my hair is fine it doesn't weigh down my hair. I love it
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Works very well! Do not use to much though as a little goes a long way and can make your hair greasy.
Cherri M.
Cherri M.
North Vernon
Love this stuff makes my curls perfect and shiny every time I use it. Nice smell and not sticky . I would recommend this to all the curly headed girls in the world.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great to maintain your curls. It is lightweight and a little of this product goes a long way. L'oreal makes amazing hair products!
This product is the best thing I have come across by! It leaves my hair so shiny and beautiful! It even makes my skin look hydrated, I highly recommend this product.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Absolute holy grail hair styling product. Leaves me with bouncy shiny curls. I love to pair with their Curly Treatment oil.