BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Korinnah L.
Sandy, OR
This product is the bomb.com. My hair has never been so smooth and glossy without using this hair product. My hair is coarse thick and curly. This is very effective for achieving Hollywood glam-up look. Thanks to this product. My hair finally looks amazing.
Megan S.
Me I personally love anything for hair by L'oreal Paris But this Spray Gel by them is definitely 1 of my all-time favorites it doesn't take a lot of it so it doesn't make your all hard or anything like some of the others do
Cherri M.
North Vernon
Love this stuff makes my curls perfect and shiny every time I use it. Nice smell and not sticky . I would recommend this to all the curly headed girls in the world.
This product is the best thing I have come across by! It leaves my hair so shiny and beautiful! It even makes my skin look hydrated, I highly recommend this product.
Phuc T.
Duluth, GA
Do what it does
Really hold my curls for about 4-5 hours
Leaves my hair a glossy look
I don't really like the smell of it but it isn't that strong
No damage after wash
Dana S.
This product works great to maintain your curls. It is lightweight and a little of this product goes a long way. L'oreal makes amazing hair products!
Autumn K.
Amesbury, MA
I have straight hair, and I use this when I need to add a little something when I curl my hair. It leaves me feeling like a movie star, to be honest.
Rocio M.
Dodge Center, MN
Very good product, I just felt like it was not good for my hair type. It made my hair feel flatter in a way because my hair is really fiNe.
Gianna F.
I liked this product a lot!! It really helped give my waves more of a curly bounce, but it did kind of weigh my hair down!
Nicole E.
Absolute holy grail hair styling product. Leaves me with bouncy shiny curls. I love to pair with their Curly Treatment oil.