BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My husband really likes this shampoo. It has a great smell. I couldn't tell if the 2-n-1 formula worked well because his hair didn't seem soft. But his hair did smell and look clean.
Kristen G.
This is actually my husbands shampoo but I add it to my daily wash routine about twice weekly to keep my scalp healthy. It is very rich and creamy so just a bit goes a long way. I have picky, curly, frizzy hair but the shampoo is very conditioning therefore I have no issues adding it to my routine and no need to do extra conditioning. Very nice product!
Allison B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Being someone who deals with a dry scalp it is so refessing to use a product that is sensitive and nourishes my hair. It is priced perfectly and smells great. This product is sold at Walmart or any convince store. I highly recommend buying this product if you too suffer from a dry scalp.
Shyanne C.
Huntington, wv
First off, I would like to say that I realize this product is "for men;" However, I had not remembered to pack my shampoo while going to a friend's house. This was all he had in his shower, but I thought I'd give it a go. WOW! It really did wonders for my hair, and it didn't smell manly! Needless to say, I bought some for myself, and have used it ever since! It's very reasonably priced, as well!
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
My boyfriend isn't picky about anything except for this...he loves it. His hair is longer than mine and thick and full of curls...I'm so jelly lol! He says it doesn't dry the scalp out and keeps the dandruff at bay. Not a bad price for the size of the bottle, I don't think he will ever switch.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
I bough this shampoo for my boyfriend because it was he strayed to have dandruff and it looked really bed whenever he wore black shirts! I am sooo happy that we finally got rid of it and I would defensively recommend it to everyone who has the same problem!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
My boyfriend swears by this product! He does not have dandruff so I assume it works-lol!
The smell is fantastic and the product really leaves his hair and scalp clean and healthy looking. The shampoo and conditioner do not appear to dry the hair out at all.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
My husband uses this product and has for years, and he swears by it! I personally like the smell of it, and love the feel of his hair after he showers. The fact that it is a 2 in 1 is a bonus, and the value for the money is wonderful. His hair is always so soft and no flakes like he's had with other shampoos that left his scalp dry and itchy.
Angela J.
Tampa, FL
This smells completely amazing whenever my Husband uses this the whole bathroom smells sooo good! Love the black and blue packaging, he uses this every other day and sometimes I use it as well because it smells so good. defiantly recommend it!
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
I bought this product for my husband initially because I really indulged on the scent. He has problems with dandruff and trying to find the right shampoo for him makes a world of difference. He has thick, fast growing brown curly hair and this to my understanding was a great produce all in all for him.
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
HAY SHAMPOO ANTI CASPA PARA MUEJERS?