L'Oréal® Paris Vive Pro Color Vive Hi-Gloss Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair 13 fl. oz. Bottle

BY VIVE PRO

Before using Color Vive Hi-Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner: Frequently color-treated hair is more likely to be dry, porous and brittle, and the color can fade when exposed to damaging environmental elements. see more...

• "Great product that I LOVE, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something in this range." in 1 review
  • "The scent is great and it does a pretty good job on my hair, leaving it smooth and nice. " in 1 review
  • "The best smelling shampoo and condition the smell is amazing and the way it makes your hair feel after words is amazing" in 1 review
Lauren J.
I really enjoyed this product. It smells really nice, makes my hair super soft, and feel amazingly clean. It does exactly what it says.
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did great things for my hair. Left it feeling soft and manageable but half way they've the day in heat I noticed my hair started feeling really heavy and got oily pretty quick.
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
Great product that I LOVE, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something in this range. Makes my hair so much more glossy and it treats my hair well.
Sabrina V.
Bronston, KY
It makes me hair super oily. Do not like. Its cheap and smells nice but that is about it.
Heather S.
This shampoo is so amazing! I get my hair colored every few months and it helps to keep the color shiny and fresh
Vanessa C.
Pikeville, KY
This is my all time favorite Shampoo and Conditioner! Smells amazing and my hair always feels amazing when I use it. The recently changed the packaging and the scent though, so it's not as great as it was.
Stacy B.
I am a coupon freak so I tried this when it was on sale and a good buy. The only thing is it weighed my hair down. I have fine hair and no volume so having a light shampoo is a must. Would use again if on sale.
Kristin C.
Great product for the price. Just don't use it everyday find that it isn't as effective, try alternating it.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I liked using this shampoo even when my hair wasn't very dry because of the scent. The scent is great and it does a pretty good job on my hair, leaving it smooth and nice.