L'Oréal® Paris Vive Pro Color Vive Hi-Gloss Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair 13 fl. oz. Bottle

BY VIVE PRO

Dual UV filter technology. Expert care for beautiful hair. Before using Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner: Frequently color-treated hair is more likely to be dry, porous and brittle, and the color can fade when exposed to damaging environmental elements. After using Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner: Hair is replenished with moisture and is protected from the damaging, drying effects of environmental elements. Recommended by the hair experts at LOreal, Color Vive with dual UV filter technology helps lock vibrant color in and keep damage out. Conditions & detangles, while replenishing moisture. Nourishes hair so its soft and supple. Keeps color truer, longer. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? I recently dyed my hair red and I'...1 Answers
  • "I recently started using this and it had made my color stay in longer!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner smells really good & hydrates your hair if it is dry or has been colored." in 1 review
  • "I suffer from the dry hair look in the winter and nothing was helping rehydrate my hair until I tried this shampoo and conditioner!" in 1 review
  • "I have color damaged hair and this conditioner was ok for that but only once a week as it left my hair very oily and made it fall flat during the day." in 1 review
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Loreal is the best. After I dyed my hair for the first time, it was completely damaged! Sticking with Loreal products saved me. My hairs just started growing back after 2 weeks of usage! I recommend any product feo Loreal!
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I suffer from the dry hair look in the winter and nothing was helping rehydrate my hair until I tried this shampoo and conditioner! Works great, smells great, not too pricey. What more could you ask for? :)
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
Used it until I couldn't stand the smell anymore. I'm not usually picky on smelly products, but I dreaded opening that bottle in the shower. Worked well in getting rid of dry static hair in the winter though.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I bought this thinking it would protect my hair from fading but it made my hair feel slightly greasy . Other then that the price was good and it smelt amazing
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
Paige D.
Jackson, MI
This conditioner smells really good & hydrates your hair if it is dry or has been colored. I recommend this if you color your hair!
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product along with the first time dying my hair and I would say it's ok. the smell is a little strong though.
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I recently discovered this product i like it it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and it gives my hair lots of volume
Kendall H.
Carthage, TX
I love this conditioner! It really made my hair feel smooth and look much healthier and brighter.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I recently started using this and it had made my color stay in longer! I'm very happy with this
Sandra T.
Has anyone tried this product? I recently dyed my hair red and I'm afraid that my hair will turn orange so I'm trying to find a conditioner that will treated colored hair and prevent it from becoming dull.