BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Vive Conditioner - High Gloss see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't tried this one personally I just seen reviews on it it seems like it works good but I have to try it for myself
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for my hair, it's not too affordable but it's still within budget. I love the way it smells too.
Most conditioners don't actually condition my hair, they usually increase split ends and dry my hair out due to the fact that I have thick curly hair.
I was advised by my hairdresser to use this conditioner to help with the natural dryness my hair already has. I can confirm it did just that. I tend to leave it in for around 3 minutes and use a generous amount (I have very long hair) and my hair is much softer and in far better condition than before.
It also maintains colour well and helps to protect hair against any colour damage, especially if you use box dye like myself.
Frances E.
Frances E.
Smell is amazing, just doesn't control the frizzies and fly always like I need.  Overall, it does serve the purpose
Katie K.
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
The very best shampoo and conditioner for your color treated hair. Will prolong color almost double all the other hair care products.
Manda B.
Manda B.
I love how this protects color treated hair. smells great too! It's also very affordable :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
The beststuff to use for your hair you and make you feel beautifulbut at Walmart cheap
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hazard, KY
I love this procduct, and it actually works wonderfully on my hair! Samples samples plzzz
Amy M.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Works good, leaves my hair feeling good. Does not smell as bad as I thought it would, but I will probably continue to use my band due to the cost.
member-87bf16a58
member-87bf16a58
Berea, KY
This product is great. It helps keep your hair color from fading and it makes my hair sooo soft and easy to brush through when I get out of the shower. Great product.