BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-oxidant technology. Expert care for beautiful hair. Keeps color truer, longer. Before Using Color Vive Shampoo: Colored hair is more likely to fade and become dry from exposure to the elements. After Using Color Vive Shampoo: Color Vive for color treated hair thats regular seals the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy and keep hair healthy. Color Vive for color treated hair thats regular shampoo and conditioner with breakthrough anti-oxidant technology and 2 UV filter keeps color truer longer: Gently cleanses without stripping, fading or dulling color; Fights free radicals to help protect color; Seals in color vibrancy; Protects colors richness.

Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert

is good, it is not my favorite, but if it is good use it several times and I can say with tranquility and firmness is good, not by me but by my mother, she if hair dyes not yet.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
This left my hair still feeling dirty & unhealthy. It didn't extend the light eof my color at all & I don't think I would ever buy again.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I loved my shampoo. I get my hair bleached and I feel like it held my color as well as a salon brand
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
This stuff leaves my hair silky even without conditioner! I only wish it had a more floral smell.
Jennifer T.
Thomson, GA
Great product. It can be a lil pricey depending on where you purchase. Leaves my hair very soft. Not sure it repairs well though.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
I have red low lighted hair, and that this would help keep my color. This stuff makes my hair soft, but it makes it look greasy. Not a fan.
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
Used this s as a cheap alternative to shampoo from salon. Big mistake, hair was unmanageable and didn't seem to help keep color vibrant. Will stick to more expensive salon brands in future.
Julie G.
Grove City, OH
I use this shampoo and conditioner for my color treated hair. It works good and smells great.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
Nice shampoo...but I didn't feel it cleaned my hair as well. It seems to leave build-up in my hair an don my scalp.
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
So my mom bought this once and i didn't like it. maybe because i don't have color treated hair lol. but yeah i did not like