BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kim R.
I have used this product and thought it left my hair silky smooth! It does not take a lot of product to do the trick. The comb slides right through my hair leaving no tangles. I use a flat iron daily on my hair and do have damage and split ends. The L'Oreal Nutri-Force definitely helped make my hair look and feel healthier.
Kristen G.
I love this conditioner! My daughter and I have very long, crazy curly hair and have tried countless brands in the past. This conditioner not only works great, but it also eliminates the need to follow up with a spray in conditioner when brushing.
I have my hair dyed a fantasy colour, it means it is quite damaged after a colouring/bleaching session, but I've found that this product really helps my hair get back to a healthy state, without it taking the fantasy dye too much!
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This conditioner is great! It really made my damaged hair look so much better. My hair is always dry no matter what time of year and this conditioner adds much needed moisture and softness. I highly recommend this product!!
Adriana G.
I have used this brand and specific line for years know and I really love it! I felt the difference just after ine application, it nourished my hair and helped me repair my hair. It stop the breakage that I as experincing after using another brand. It dramatically repaired my hair. And it smells delicious!
Raveona R.
Camilla, GA
This amazing wonders especially if you have dry coarse hair!! Even if you hair is damaged by heat or any type of damage in general, you're hair will feel like new money after using this conditioner. Try it and see even take a before and after picture if you don't believe me!
Viviam M.
Emporia, VA
I have used this product not too many times but the few times I got it, I thought it smelled great and left my hair really soft. It is something I will continue to use and would recommend to others.
Jenn W.
Santa Cruz , CA
My hair is very thick and long and this conditioner tames my mane! Great scent and I am able to get a brush through my hair after my shower! My hair is soft for days after I use this conditioner.
Ashley M.
Marietta, GA
Nice and thick stays in hair has a great smell and leaves hair silky adds a lot of moisture to make it easier to comb I love this conditioner great for daily use and is affordable
kay n.
Cookeville, TN
Works pretty good. I have naturally dry and course hair so I have yet to find any product that conditions and smooths my hair without a lot of buildup. This one works ok. It does seem to smooth down my wild mess and tame the frizzies as well.