BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Vive for Men hair care product covers scalp better. Styling product improves texture for thicker hair. Beauty product adds fullness for better styling stamina for fine or thinning hair. Provides greater hold and manageability to keep hair in...

Jaqueline V.
The Loreal Vitamino product line are all great; this one is exceptional, particularly for color treated, dry or damaged hair. I use this masque for a once weekly heat treatment: Apply after shampooing, cover your hair with a plastic cap, apply the blow dryer (low heat) for 5-6 minutes, and rinse. You will love the results!
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to re toview this product to see how well it works for my boyfriend to see how well it works for my boyfriend hair and if it works well. And the n I will give my feed back on Facebook and let my friends and family members know how good it works so that they can by, it
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really liked using this product. makes your hair soft but doesn't leave that oily feeling afterwards. smells good and reasonable in price.
Christina H.
This product is amazing. I have untamed hair, and this product calmed it down. light weight, not freasy. Leaves hair feeling great.
Idania M.
Mi esposo es fanatico de esta espuma para el afeita lo compre para el en 4$ pero no lo pide conseguir mas volveria a comprarlo
Emily P.
Minong, WI
My husband loves this stuff. He uses it when he needs to dress up for the day, and what's his hair to look extra nice
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
I really like this product because it leaves a hair very soft manageable and it's really thick
Crystal G.
I got this for my bf and he loves it it smells so good he alway uses it for his beard too
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love the smell and outcome of this deep treatment. my hair is so much more manageable
Amanda C.
Mukilteo, WA
Love how my hair feels after using this. I'm never disappointed by this product.