BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Vive Finishing Spray, Color-care - 8 Fl Oz (3 Pack)

Layur M.
I haven't use it a lot because I'm still tryin decide if I really want to continue using it the scent is amazing it smell really good it is a really good value product. I tried it twice and it has last for a reasonable time. I would recommend it is worth a tried.
Jenn M.
Yuma, AZ
I'm not sure why Loreal stopped making this for a while, but I'm happy that it's back! The smell is amazing, and this was made for people with colored hair so you don't have to worry about your color fading. I would definitely buy this again! ! ! !
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
I love to use this after I'm finished styling my hair. So glossy and beautiful! Too much of it can leave your hair looking a bit weighed down so it's best to use this product sparingly but other than that, I would highly recommend!
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great to use after you got your look where you want it. This is a finishing spray so be sure you have your hairstyle set. The scent of the product is nice and is a good value for what you pay. No room for improvements on my end. They did a great job.
Devan H.
Dahlonega, GA
Always my last step in my hair care routine without fail! It really helps me get my fly aways down and out of the way without having to glue them down with hairspray. Works very well!
Habith J.
Hialeah, FL
When I need to get a hairstyle more prepared or just fix my hair for every day . This product solves the life of my hair, provides me shine, a pleasant aroma and trust my hairstyle and my hair will be alright
Yelena S.
Lincoln, CA
The color care line is fantastic! It keeps me from going to the salon too often. The finishing spray really keeps my hair together without the extra sticky feeling.
Emily L.
Bloomington, IN
Smells good but doesn't make a noticeable difference. My hair colored faded just as quickly as before I started using the product.
Mary W.
Was ok but didn't do much with my hair
Don't think it was great for my hair type
Not really happy with the product and don't recommend
Itzelt M.
Fort Smith, AR
It is great for your hair and it does not damage your hair either. You can use it whenever you feel like your hair needs it