L'Oréal Paris Vive Daily Thickening 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner for Men

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Vive Daily Thickening 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner for Men!
How would you rate this product?
Summerside, PE
L’Oreal is one of my favorite drug store hair care and makeup brands and this is wonderful for men. I’m a woman however and I have colour treated blonde hair so I need a lot more conditioning In my damaged hair . Like I said, it’s marketed for men and would work perfect for someone who doesn’t have tangled processed hair! Nice formula and scent .
Brampton
My husband used this and he said that it felt amazing while he was using it and I have to say I loved the smell. The only downside is the price point if you don't need the brand benefits. My husband can live with something that isn't quite as effective so he sticks with a store brand, however if you really need a lot of thickening agents this is your best bet.
Recomiendo este producto, se lo compre a mi hijo y vi un cambio en su cabello porque era mas sedoso y evitaba la caída del cabello es súper bueno y valdría la pena comprarlo no perderán su dinero además su aroma es irresistible y es económico, me encanta
United Kingdom
Now this is my best shampoo so far. This helps you with your hair if it is very thick and with your dandruff. It makes your hair shiny and smooth. Best thing is that this makes you smell very good.
This worked wonders for my hair ....my hair is dead straight and flat and this conditioner really bought volume go my hair and made it look amazing. I would totally recommend this :)
Deja él cabello sano, nada grasoso pero tampoco seco es como un equilibro a demás no huele nada mal súper recommendado además es económico esta en un rango aceptable de precio
Savona, BC
I live a 2 in one shampoo and conditioner. This is a great price and works well in my hair. Some of the other 2 in ones are a bit too moisturizing for my hair.
Thunder Bay, ON
My eldest sons hair is thinning. So, I bought him this thickening shampoo. Its made a huge difference! His hair looks much thicker and fuller.
This product works as i dye my hair every 2-3 months and i use this to help give me volume to my hair and keeps my hair fresh for longer.
My favorite shampoo & conditioner leaves your hair super soft and radiant . I love it My whole family uses it and we love...

Looking for your answer?