L'Oréal Paris Vive Daily Thickening 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner for Men uploaded by Veronica T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I have some serious hair thinning in the front of my hair in my bang area. SO it's very noticeable. (Or at least I think it is) SO I have been trying lots of different thickening shampoos and conditioners lately. I actually tried this one just a few weeks ago for the first time. It definitely gave my hair more volume and the strands felt thicker for sure. I feel like it looked thicker in the back than in the front. But the front is so thin that I think it just needs a lot more help. But overall, I think this is a great shampoo and conditioner for anyone who needs help with making their hair look thicker or more full of volume. I also like the price as well. You can find it at your local drugstore, walmart, target, and most grocery stores too.
Samantha A.
Plain city , Oh
I love 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners. This one smells good and works well. I have shoulder length this hair that I air dry. It is always soft and tangle free with this and my scalp is balanced, not dry and not oily. I like that the scent is by overly girly, so my husband can use it to and cut down on the bottle collection in our shower.
Patrick R.
Van Nuys, CA
This 2 in 1 is great for guys who don't have a lot of time to get ready in the morning but still want to take care of their hair. It's great at keeping hair clean as well as soft and healthy all in just one easy step
Sherra C.
Love the way this smells on my husband's hair!! He love it because it leaves his hair feeling clean and fresh! Love the price point and compared to other men's shampoos this is his favorite.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
This says man, the whole family has actually used it lol, I have extremely flat fine thin hair and this has helped me. We actually use the conditioner as well.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
I bought this for my husband and four sons and they were not a fan of it, they said made the scalp dry.. so they stopped using it..
Veronica T.
San Bernardino, CA
My husband loves this shampoo, hair smooth and manageable, has rich aroma and is easy that they take care of their hair
Yahaira p.
Tolleson, AZ
I like this product but I just feel like the loreal products just arnt for me this product makes my hair really oily
Joshua C.
I've used this shampoo before at a family members house, it was very clean smelling and my hair looked great.
αngєlícα α.
Fort Morgan, CO
Thє l'σrєαl ѕhαmpσσ íѕ вєαutíful fσr чσur hαír вєcαuѕє ít hσldѕ αdd ít hαѕ α вєαutíful tєхturє tσ ít tσ 👌