L'Oréal Paris Visuelle Softly Refining Pressed Powder uploaded by Gina J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Softly refining pressed powder Apply alone or over foundation for a finished appearance and longer make up wear. see more...

• What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?2 Answers
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I don't like this powder at all. It's very chalky and looks drying on the skin. When you pick some up with your brush, the fall out is crazy. I did see creasing on my face and under my eyes when I've used this. I felt like I wasted my money big time. My skin is dry and this just makes it even more dry!
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
extremely pigmented blush. Lasts all day for me. I just use my nice brush and it is extremely easy. use it on a daily basis. It is extremely filled and well worth the money
Erica H.
Elgin, SC
My favorite color of all time. It was easy to blend with the brush. Nice natural finish not to shimmery or shiny. Good for contouring and it is very long lasting. I would recommend this to everyone that.
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
I am so into coral lately! I love this blush. It is a beautiful color and goes on smoothly. The texture is very fine and soft so it will go along way. It's priced nicely and worth every cent! I love loreal products! Doesn't make my face oily or cause break outs.
Ally L.
I love the colors in which this blush comes, but I found it didn't actually last long. By mid-day, you look a little washed out already. This was true even when I wore foundation. Great color, but I'm not sure it's worth it for me to use again
Ximena G.
Raleigh, NC
This is one product id like to find in my area because it seems like something that could become a daily use product to help blend my daily makeup!
Camila L.
Good quality , gentle to my skin . I recommend this product . Very good price , easy to find at your local grocery site or drugstore .
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I love this color and the application is smooth and just as beautiful as it is expected to be. Must have!!!
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
This is one of my favorite drug store brand blushes, its affordable and long lasting!
Fatima C.
Sarasota, FL
This blush I love to give a natural touch to the face. It comes in a sturdy packaging to store and transport, and also withstands slight drops.
It is a blush that has high pigmentation and is doing very well a light skin. It is matte so it can be used for everyday, even with little makeup gives a natural blush to the face.
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
What is your favorite brand of cosmetics?

Amazon