BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this do on combination/oily skin? What about on dry...1 Answers
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foaming of the cleaner just makes you think your skin is clean! The texture is nice and leaves your skin sweaty clean and soft to the touch, would reccomend!
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this scrub felt! Almost velvet like! This was my first time using this product, I bought it at target on a whim when the cleanser I normally use was sold out. I would totally recommend!
ciara r.
Naperville
Reasonably priced. My face always feels cleaner after. I use it twice a day, once in morning and again at night. it does not overdry my skin
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
metrno lo he probado lo suficiente pero en lo que llevo no esta tan mal tendre que seguir tratandolo pero hasta aora no me encanta
Jade B.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this face wash. It smelted good and it made my face feel amazing. If I had the money to buy again I would
Corinna O.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this scrub every other day not harsh on skin at all great every day or every other day scrub for face.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flaming cleanser feels so well on the skin. I love the scent and the results it gives me.
Genesis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good good product no complaints about it really recommend u just need to tried your self
Shayna H.
I've only tried this product once. If my face wasn't so sensitive I would purchase again.
Hailley M.
Terre Haute, IN
I love how clean my face feels when I use this! And of course the foaming is my favorite part.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
How well does this do on combination/oily skin? What about on dry skin?