L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Under Eye Line-Minimizing & Tone-Enhancing Concealer uploaded by keren p.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Pro-Xylane + Hyaluronic SPF 20 Sunscreen Made in USA

• Does the coverage last for all day?1 Answers
  • Does this product settle into fine lines? I have dry eyes...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "vert great product i recommend it for people with dark circles and yeah i today recommend this so cheap and a very good makeup brand to be. conside re d a drug store product it helped me a lot with my dark green under eyes that has always seemed to be my problem and now its no problem at all" in 5 reviews
kris C.
Gainesville
Amazing concealer. Covers all blemishes and dark circles under my eye. It so buildable. I can put my other products right over it. It even acts as a highlight. The applicator is decent, sometimes glitchy but I would purchase this product again!
Nicole S.
LOVE this product!! This is my 1 go to product every morning. If I only had time to use 1 product on my face in the morning it would hands down be this item. It makes dark under eye circles practically disappear!
keren p.
Montebello, CA
Vert great product I recommend it for people with dark circles and yeah I today recommend this so cheap and a very good makeup brand to be. Conside re d a drug store product it helped me a lot with my dark green under eyes that has always seemed to be my problem and now its no problem at all
Ashley
I have tried so many concealers for the circles under my eyes and this is the only one that I've used that matches my skin tones and doesn't feel like it just completely weighs down my face. It's not thick so it doesn't feel cakey after its applied. And I love the built in brush and the twist up product dispensing feature. So easy to use and apply. 2 thumbs up!
Cioly F.
This concealer really covers. The fluid is lightweight and easy to spread. Usually those kinds do not cover well but this one does. I am light with not good skin. I have tried many others, drugstore and dept store brands, and this one works just as well or better than the expensive ones.
Arbranae S.
This is by for one of the best drugstore concealers out there. Very cute packaging for a drugstore product. It's very buildable and blends smoothly. It's just one of my go to concealer when I go on a makeup run. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I did not really care for this concealer/brightener I didn't like the applicator or how wet the formula is it seems to take entirely too long to dry down so I can set it with a powder
This concealer is a miracle worker! It made it look as if i dont have any under eye circles. The packaging makes it super easy to apply. I used it under my foundation so it is buildable. I highly recommend it!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Love This Product!!!! It's a Total Dupe for Touché Eclat!! It won't cover darkness under the eyes but it gives a beautiful brightening glow! I love the applicator and it blends great. I will buy this again and again!! Totally Recommend trying!!! :) L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer
Kaitlin P.
Colleyville, TX
I am not tan so it is hard to find a perfect color to match my skin color. This Visible Lift Under Eye Line-Minimizing and Tone-Enhancing Concealer in the Ligh/Medium shade works wonders when I am putting on my daily makeup. This product is a great thing to have if you are looking for something that is light.
Mariel D.
Does the coverage last for all day?
Mary Grace D.
Does this product settle into fine lines? I have dry eyes and it's hard to find a product to not settle in my lines even after primer.