BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L Oreal s 1st Hi-Precision Brush delivering an instant action anti-aging formula. Infused with Collagen spheres known to replump skin from within. Brush blends seamlessly to instantly fill in lines and wrinkles. Formula leaves a dewy, radiant & light finish. .

• I have dry skin. Does this work well? 1 Answers
  • Will this work well with acne prone skin? 3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and foundation tends to flake on my forehead...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth A.
Burns Flat, OK
Was my favorite for a very long time! I loved this product because it was easy to use and I could use it without a primer. It went on light but lasted all day. The brush never streaked on my face either and was easy to keep clean. The only reason I stopped using it was I went for a more matte finish and this does leave a dewy finish.
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
I really liked the feel of this L'Oréal lift smooth Absolute foundation lasted all day the pro is it is very smooth not sticky or anything and a con is the contained needs to be a little bigger. I shopped with my friend and I recommended this brand to her she loves it
Rubiana R.
Phoenix, AZ
I do not like this foundation . It doesn't give full coverage a I would like and tends to wear off throughout the day , I would say it gives the more natural look of a foundation and I personally don't like that
Chloe C.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really odd when it first came out but I ended up really loving it. It's been years since I've used it but I would still recommend it to anyone. Plus it makes it easier to use with the brush at the end of it.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product that I used many years ago, the coverage is really good and the Long lasting too... I bought it on wallmart but I don't remember the price right know... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I had seen a review of this on YouTube by a makeup artist, She had said how great it was. so I thought I'd try it. I personally didn't like it. I'm pale and the foundation shade I used was shockingly great for my skin tone, it didn't turn me an odd color. The color was the best thing for me besides the brush applicator. I liked that it had the brush applicator because it could get close to my eyes and hairline. However, I didn't like the texture of it. My skin just felt clammy. It would get sorta cakey/streaky underneath my eye area. I gave it to my mom and she loves it!
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation!!! I love that it has the brush attached, it goes on so smooth & at 40, I need the visible lift. I think this is one of the best if not the best foundation I've used & ive tried all brands at this point. It is also great for travel, then I don't need to pack my foundation brush too. I highly recommend this foundation!!!
Danielle S.
OMG this is the best invention since foundation itself. My daughter had me try it out when it first came out and I was so impressed at the ease of the brush application that I use it exclusively now. It blends on so smoothly that you don't even feel like you are wearing any makeup at all. Great value for a perfect product!!!
Nadia E.
Love this makeup. Isn't overly heavy or cakey. Applies very smooth and a little goes a long way. Many types and shades to choose from so I always find my exact type and color depending on if I have a tan or not. I buy this all the time...I don't use any other foundation.
Jeanette P.
I really like this product. It doesn't make my skin look thick. It makes it look natural and as like if I have no makeup. The only problem as for me is that is not lasting. I usually apply it in the morning and have to re apply it later in the day. I do have oily skin so if you don't this will be great for you.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work well with acne prone skin?
Stephanie P.
Is this product go on thick when applied?
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new drug store foundation to purchase. Loreal is such a great brand do you recommend this foundation for a certain skin type? Does it stay matte or does it have more of a duey finish?
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
Has this product been discontinued?
Shellie B.
I have very dry skin and foundation tends to flake on my forehead. Has anyone else tried this or do you perhaps have other suggestions for a good product prefer lower end price range.