BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L Oreal s 1st Hi-Precision Brush delivering an instant action anti-aging formula. Infused with Collagen spheres known to replump skin from within. Brush blends seamlessly to instantly fill in lines and wrinkles. Formula leaves a dewy, radiant & light finish. .

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor C.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried! I get the great coverage without being masky, my skin breathes, I get the dewey finish without being oily, and it lasts. Only tiny downside was the applicator: Although the brush was nice and soft, the product would either totally squirt out too much or it would take forever to get a little. Overall very happy with this foundation and definitely purchase again. My skin is aging, oily with flaws - I love the finish of Visible Lift Smooth Absolute - no settling into lines and looks so natural.
Elizabeth A.
Burns Flat, OK
Was my favorite for a very long time! I loved this product because it was easy to use and I could use it without a primer. It went on light but lasted all day. The brush never streaked on my face either and was easy to keep clean. The only reason I stopped using it was I went for a more matte finish and this does leave a dewy finish.
Rubiana R.
Phoenix, AZ
I do not like this foundation . It doesn't give full coverage a I would like and tends to wear off throughout the day , I would say it gives the more natural look of a foundation and I personally don't like that
Amber C.
Lexington, KY
This was really odd when it first came out but I ended up really loving it. It's been years since I've used it but I would still recommend it to anyone. Plus it makes it easier to use with the brush at the end of it.
Jessi B.
Findlay
I hate this product. The brush on the end sucks. It gets sosososos clumpy, the foundation does not last at all! It came off hour or so later. I used it for a month to see if it works, I would not recommend it!
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I had seen a review of this on YouTube by a makeup artist, She had said how great it was. so I thought I'd try it. I personally didn't like it. I'm pale and the foundation shade I used was shockingly great for my skin tone, it didn't turn me an odd color. The color was the best thing for me besides the brush applicator. I liked that it had the brush applicator because it could get close to my eyes and hairline. However, I didn't like the texture of it. My skin just felt clammy. It would get sorta cakey/streaky underneath my eye area. I gave it to my mom and she loves it!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this foundation. I started wearing this foundation a couple months ago and it stays on all day long and it’s light so I don’t feel like it’s heavy makeup!
Amna M.
This past year has been rough on me and I couldn't afford to buy the usual foundation I used. I've gone through about 6 or 7 different foundations and they all made my face break out badly. I was at Walgreens and I was going to just give up but then I stumbled upon the visible lift smooth and decided to give it a try and I can say that so far, no acne. My face is actually clearing up a little and it's not thick or oily like other foundations. I love it and would definitely recommend this product, especially for the price! Very affordable:)
Stacy K.
I absolutely love this foundation! I have very sensitive , acne prone skin and this blends so well ! Doesn't show the big pores on my nose, last all day, medium coverage that I look for because of my pale skin with redness around my nose and covers most pigmentation issues I use a extra concealer for under my eyes if I look like a panda or if I actually have a pimple!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I have used this product for about a year now, and I have to say I truly love it. I consider this a full coverage foundation even with minimal product. Covers fine lines and wrinkles flawlessly. My skin looks fresh and youthful with every use. I have been a Loreal fan for since I started wearing makeup as a young teen. I have found a new love! This is my everyday go to whether it be for running errands or a full glam date night.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Will this work well with acne prone skin?
Stephanie P.
Is this product go on thick when applied?
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Are they ever bringing this back
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
Has this product been discontinued?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I have dry skin. Does this work well?