BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Won't settle into lines. 5 anti-aging benefits.

Brush away the years with 5 anti-aging benefits. The Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer contains powerful age-reversing ingredients leaving skin brighter, smoother, hydrated, even and flawless for a youthfully luminous look.

• Lightweight formula.
  • Doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles.
  • Available in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep)

• Water

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides
  • Mica

L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer
  • "i have badddd dark circles under my eyes. in fact, i was once told they looked like raccoon eyes. it's hard for me to find stuff to cover them up, but this stuff did a pretty good job and i would buy it again." in 11 reviews
  • "It seems like it's a really really good product so that's why I put five stars" in 1 review
  • "But I am used to benefits concealer which is very thick compared to this." in 1 review
  • "I would prefer to use a lighter shade just to brighten the color and for some highlight which is always great!" in 1 review
  • "This product in Fair matched my skin tone (winter skin) perfectly." in 1 review
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This is probably the best drugstore brand concealer if ever used and I absolutely love the application tip. It lets you pergectly cover any mistakes you may have made with your eye makeup. It's a liquidity type concealer so it doesn't look cakey, and it covers all your dark circles and helps lift and "depuff" your eyes which is amazing!! I really like this product and I highly recommend adding this to your makeup bag!!
brenna f.
Cookeville
I have the lighyest shade and as long as the foundation is a bit dark then it works. Other then the true match concealer the other loreal concealers ive tried they are not light enough for what i like. The coverage is great and it doesnt crease i jus wish it was lighter.
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I found this recently at Target and purchased it in Fair 120. After trying it once, I had to go grab another since I loved it that much! This is creamy, full coverage concealer that offers some luminosity under the eyes for a perfectly rested look. This isn't cakey at all and dients crease on me either. My new HG concealer!!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Mediocre at best. I was in a pinch and needed concealer on vacation. This seemed like it would offer benefits. It has buildable coverage but is oily and seems to seep into your eyes easily. I dont like the applicator either. I wont ever buy this again.
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
I would say this product worked well but maybe isn’t for my skin type. It blended well and made me look more awake but sunk into my skin in just a few hours even after setting it.
Morgan A.
Cedarville, OH
I was so excited to try L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute after recommended over a blog post. I will say, I was very disappointed in this product. First of all, I do not like the twist bottom to push the concealer out of the top. I feel it comes out unevenly and it takes a lot of twists to get the amount I want. Second, I do not feel that it conceals my under eye circles as well as some others do. It is very light and does not have the coverage I like (medium-heavy). In comparison with NYX Concealing Wand, there is a huge difference. I would go with my NYX concealer any day, and L'Oreal is a bit more pricey.
Luana L.
[product:l'oréal-paris-visible-lift-serum-absolute-concealer] Low coverage, but great applicator. Easy to use because you already have a brush. Easy to carry in the bag
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This concealer actually works really well on days I'm not wearing any other makeup. My undereye circles are so dark normally that without any makeup I look like i lost a fight. So, this lightens the darkness up enough to look "normal."

But when I'm wearing makeup, I find this product doesn't cover enough to blend in with the rest. The product doesn't sit in my fine lines but it does crease on me. I find it extremely liquidy and I'm not the biggest fan of the crank up applicator. I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted this way.
Nicole C.
Abbotsford
the formula of this concealer is the ONLY one that my skin likes. the product is light, doesnt crease, and covers EVERYTHING you need it to. i have worn this just as foundation, also. my ultimate favourite concealer
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
Love the coverage of this concealer. Its a bit oily but that's fixable. It blend FANTASTICALLY. The packaging is nice and sleek. Price for the amount could be a little less expensive but overall i will buy again.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Does this crease the under eye?
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Is this ok with oily skin or sensitive skin?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?

back