BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Won't settle into lines. 5 anti-aging benefits.

Brush away the years with 5 anti-aging benefits. The Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer contains powerful age-reversing ingredients leaving skin brighter, smoother, hydrated, even and flawless for a youthfully luminous look.

• Lightweight formula.
  • Doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles.
  • Available in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep)

• Water

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides
  • Mica

L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer
  • "i have badddd dark circles under my eyes. in fact, i was once told they looked like raccoon eyes. it's hard for me to find stuff to cover them up, but this stuff did a pretty good job and i would buy it again." in 11 reviews
  • "It seems like it's a really really good product so that's why I put five stars" in 1 review
  • "But I am used to benefits concealer which is very thick compared to this." in 1 review
  • "I would prefer to use a lighter shade just to brighten the color and for some highlight which is always great!" in 1 review
  • "This product in Fair matched my skin tone (winter skin) perfectly." in 1 review
Luana L.
[product:l'oréal-paris-visible-lift-serum-absolute-concealer] Low coverage, but great applicator. Easy to use because you already have a brush. Easy to carry in the bag
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
Concealer, to me, is something you need to invest in. Whether you're a working woman, stay at home mom, or college student, concealer is what gets us (most of us) through the day as far as our makeup goes! I have tried every cheap brand of concealer there is and NONE of them are worth the money. Take $20-$30 and go buy one from Sephora, Ulta, the makeup counter in the mall- wherever. It will last longer, coverage will be better and a lot of them can be worn alone. This particular one is very watery, there is little to no coverage and it changes colors once applied.
K M.
I really love this concealer. It works really well for concealing the dark circles under my eyes. I add a translucent powder over the top and I have long lasting coverage. I think this definitely works way better than some of the other top raved about drugstore concealers and it is well worth the money. In fact, I keep a spare in my makeup drawer at all times!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I bought this concealer/corrector because I wanted to try something new and I love the applicator on it! It's a great light weight concealer that brightens the under eyes, it doesn't give much coverage but it's perfect for me. I don't have dark circles, I like the brightening effect and the benefits it gives for under the eyes. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't need ALOT of coverage. It glides on and applies with ease. Love it!!!
Kitana M.
I got this in shade medium deep , the formula is thin on your skin but not runny in the slightest and its good coverage , I use it more as a highlight rather than an under eye and concealer because I don't have bags or dark circles but honestly theres not much product at all, I used it about 4 times maybe but I used a liberal amount but don't expect more than 6/7 uses at most if your using it soley for under eyes
Rosangela R.
This really didn't do it for me, but it might be because I'm dry. I also had a hard time finding the perfect color for me. The light was way too light and the medium was not the correct hue. I also feel like too much product would come out of the brush for my liking.
Vilma V.
I got this on clearance. It's my go to concealer to clean up my cat eye look as well as cancel redness and brighten up the outer eye area. It comes with an attached brush. A couple of clicks provides more than enough product into the brush for both eyes.
Leslie A.
I didn't like this concealer at all, while yes it covered it was heavy and looked caked. It was cheap and I should of known how it would handle. I have medium skin with olive tones and I found it didn't match it at all. Don't recommend to others.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Works well for spot coverage and blends well with your skin tone. Very smooth and easy to apply and comes in a variety of shades. Lasted most of the day but wish it lasted longer. Overall I was pleased with it.
Celinda C.
This product is easy to use because it has a twisty thing at the bottom that doesn't make a mess or make your makeup hard too do. I would rate this a 3 because I have oily skin and this product does not control my oils.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Does this crease the under eye?
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Is this ok with oily skin or sensitive skin?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?

Walmart