L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer
Won't settle into lines. 5 anti-aging benefits.
Brush away the years with 5 anti-aging benefits. The Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer contains powerful age-reversing ingredients leaving skin brighter, smoother, hydrated, even and flawless for a youthfully luminous look.
- Lightweight formula.
- Doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles.
- Available in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep)
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Glycerin Orbitan Isostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate
- Dextran Sulfate
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "i have badddd dark circles under my eyes. in fact, i was once told they looked like raccoon eyes. it's hard for me to find stuff to cover them up, but this stuff did a pretty good job and i would buy it again." in 11 reviews
- "It seems like it's a really really good product so that's why I put five stars" in 1 review
- "But I am used to benefits concealer which is very thick compared to this." in 1 review
- "I would prefer to use a lighter shade just to brighten the color and for some highlight which is always great!" in 1 review
- "This product in Fair matched my skin tone (winter skin) perfectly." in 1 review
But when I'm wearing makeup, I find this product doesn't cover enough to blend in with the rest. The product doesn't sit in my fine lines but it does crease on me. I find it extremely liquidy and I'm not the biggest fan of the crank up applicator. I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted this way.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos