L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer

Won't settle into lines. 5 anti-aging benefits.

Brush away the years with 5 anti-aging benefits. The Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer contains powerful age-reversing ingredients leaving skin brighter, smoother, hydrated, even and flawless for a youthfully luminous look.

• Lightweight formula.
  • Doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles.
  • Available in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep)

• Water

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides
  • Mica

L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Concealer
  • "i have badddd dark circles under my eyes. in fact, i was once told they looked like raccoon eyes. it's hard for me to find stuff to cover them up, but this stuff did a pretty good job and i would buy it again." in 11 reviews
  • "It seems like it's a really really good product so that's why I put five stars" in 1 review
  • "I would prefer to use a lighter shade just to brighten the color and for some highlight which is always great!" in 1 review
  • "This product in Fair matched my skin tone (winter skin) perfectly." in 1 review
  • "I don't use it every day but whenever I have somewhere to go and I want to look my best, I use this!" in 1 review
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer actually works really well on days I'm not wearing any other makeup. My undereye circles are so dark normally that without any makeup I look like i lost a fight. So, this lightens the darkness up enough to look "normal."

But when I'm wearing makeup, I find this product doesn't cover enough to blend in with the rest. The product doesn't sit in my fine lines but it does crease on me. I find it extremely liquidy and I'm not the biggest fan of the crank up applicator. I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted this way.
Luana L.
[product:l'oréal-paris-visible-lift-serum-absolute-concealer] Low coverage, but great applicator. Easy to use because you already have a brush. Easy to carry in the bag
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Review for: Medium Deep, Light more...
Love the coverage of this concealer. Its a bit oily but that's fixable. It blend FANTASTICALLY. The packaging is nice and sleek. Price for the amount could be a little less expensive but overall i will buy again.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I can't believe this isn't a I've star product?! I love this stuff. It covers EVERYTHING! I really like the tape makeup look but not having tape on my face, so I love that it has a brush applicator which makes it easy to make a super straight line and clean everything up. The formula is not too thick so you do not feel like you are wearing a pile of makeup on your face but it literally covers everything including circles!!!!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this concealer/corrector because I wanted to try something new and I love the applicator on it! It's a great light weight concealer that brightens the under eyes, it doesn't give much coverage but it's perfect for me. I don't have dark circles, I like the brightening effect and the benefits it gives for under the eyes. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't need ALOT of coverage. It glides on and applies with ease. Love it!!!
Irene M.
Excellent product for concealing dark circles & wrinkles around the lids & corners of the eyes. Use a very small amount & pat it gently, evenn over the lids & especially along the nose in the inner corners of the eyes. This technique brightens the eyes, conceals flaws & dark circles, & helps hold eye shadow into place. Well worth keeping in your cosmetic bag.
Alissa A.
Review for: Fair more...
After reading the great reviews, I decided to try this concealer to cover some blemishes that I have. I get occasional breakouts and have a couple darkspots. This concealer made the dark spot less visible but I could still see them, and when I put it on a pimple I feel like it emphasized the look of the size even though it slightly covered the redness. Overall, I think this has medium coverage. The texture is nice. Feels very light and blends easily. I did not feel like I had make up on. Does last a long time, but noticed I looked cakey at the end of the day and my normally small pores looked huge
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Fair more...
Concealer, to me, is something you need to invest in. Whether you're a working woman, stay at home mom, or college student, concealer is what gets us (most of us) through the day as far as our makeup goes! I have tried every cheap brand of concealer there is and NONE of them are worth the money. Take $20-$30 and go buy one from Sephora, Ulta, the makeup counter in the mall- wherever. It will last longer, coverage will be better and a lot of them can be worn alone. This particular one is very watery, there is little to no coverage and it changes colors once applied.
K M.
I really love this concealer. It works really well for concealing the dark circles under my eyes. I add a translucent powder over the top and I have long lasting coverage. I think this definitely works way better than some of the other top raved about drugstore concealers and it is well worth the money. In fact, I keep a spare in my makeup drawer at all times!
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I got this in shade medium deep , the formula is thin on your skin but not runny in the slightest and its good coverage , I use it more as a highlight rather than an under eye and concealer because I don't have bags or dark circles but honestly theres not much product at all, I used it about 4 times maybe but I used a liberal amount but don't expect more than 6/7 uses at most if your using it soley for under eyes
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Does this crease the under eye?
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Is this ok with oily skin or sensitive skin?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?