BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-aging ingredients. SPF 16. Results in 4 weeks.

Introducing a breakthrough in age minimizing makeup. Only Visible Lift® Serum Absolute features an age reversing serum of 5 ingredients in 1 radiant makeup. New Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Makeup instantly evens skin tone with a luxuriously lightweight formula that doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles. In four weeks, the potent formula addresses 5 signs of aging to visibly transform skin to smoother, firmer, brighter, even, flawless.

5 Proven Results:

• 92% Saw More Even Skin Tone
  • 90% Saw Minimized Imperfections
  • 87% Saw More Radiant Skin
  • 84% Saw Appearance Of Wrinkles Reduced
  • 81% Saw Instantly More Youthful Skin

Lift Your Standards Of What An Anti-aging Makeup Can Do.

• Finish: Radiant

• I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new serum to use on my face but...1 Answers
  • I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup
  • "I like that the bottle has a pump so it is easy to make sure not to use too much product." in 1 review
  • "I don't care much for the anti-aging effects as I'm not even 20 yet, but it leaves my skin soft and dewy, doesn't look caked on at all if you apply it correctly, and it looks great in pictures." in 1 review
  • "Made my face look caky and no matter how little i put on it still looked that way. " in 1 review
  • "I chose the lightest shade in this and it matches my skin great and covers flaws really well." in 1 review
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Love this foundation when I’m looking for a dewy look. Nice medium to full coverage and works especially well on dry to normal skin. I don’t see this working well on oily skin due to the serum texture. I usually apply with a beauty blender for the best coverage. This does have sunscreen in it so I would recommended buying one shade lighter than you think because it does oxidize darker. Purchased at Ulta!
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
This surprised me! I am 30 with dry, pale skin. I was worried the color would be too dark but it’s almost perfect! I love how it looks when I put it on and it’s lasts me almost all day (just few touch ups around nose) I only use one layer which is a shock! I love that it has ingredients that are good for your skin and I hope they keep this one around!!!!
Shelia S.
It only take one to 2 pumps to cover my face and neck. I like the idea it has the lift serum in it to help fight wrinkles. Well that's how I am taking it. Downside is when it won't pump no more there is still alot at the bottom I have to use a qtip or a broken stew to get alot more out. Holding they find a solution to fix that part due to it cost 13 dollars a bottle.
Onyx H.
Cedar City
I haven’t used this in a few years, but I loved it while I had it. Great coverage with a nice finish, never had a complaint about the product itself. However- this foundation is marketed as a drugstore product and has always been like $15. Nowadays that doesn’t seem too expensive, what with high end brands selling foundation for $30+, but despite feeling like it’s worth the $$ I hate that it’s so pricey for drugstore.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I think this foundation is a hidden gem. I love this foundation from the beginning to the end. It applies wonderfully, had good coverage with a natural look and great staying power, plus it does have some SPF in it. This is one of my favorite foundation finds this year.
Meggs R.
This is an ok medium coverage foundation. I wouldn’t repurchase just because this is more expensive than other better foundations ie revlon colorstay or true match lumi etc. Leaves a satin finish but doesn’t impart any glow sadly and I didn’t derive any skincare benefits as claimed
Janelle D.
Clovis
I have used this makeup for years and the only complaint I have is the container they put it in. It never lets you use all the product without breaking the top off where you can get to the bottom.
Melissa F.
This is my favorite foundation! I used to struggle to find the right color because I have very light skin color but this doesn't leave my face orange or to dark.Goes on so smooth and covers skin imperfections so well. Never breaks my face out. My face does get oily but this foundation still works great. Do wish it was easier to get to the foundation at the bottom of the bottle.
Tara H.
Denver
I found L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute Foundation, Light Ivory, 1 fl. oz. for $8.50 on Amazon and fell in love with it. The problem I had with all of the other liquid foundations I've tried is them settling into my fine lines and gathering. This, however, does not. It goes on flawlessly and stays all day. It's my holy grail product.
Carrie C.
Not gross and cakey. Goes on smooth without feeling too tacky and a little really goes a long way. It feels nice and light on the skin almost like i don't have anything on. Im 36 and staring to see my skin mature so i love to anti aging properties. Love the sleek packaging and pump. In the lower price range if you are on a budget
Genesis  E.
Reisterstown, MD
Is this a good product to use?
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Would this be a good foundation for oily skin? My foundation tends to break up on me and I've heard good things about this, but will it break apart on my oily skin?
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't like the end result... How can I hide the glitter in it?
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this foundation? I know everyone's skin is different, I'm just interested in people's experiences with this foundation. Thanks!
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
I have been looking for a new serum to use on my face but I have sensitive skin. Does this cause breakouts?

back