BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #89 in Liquid Foundation

Anti-aging ingredients. SPF 16. Results in 4 weeks.

Introducing a breakthrough in age minimizing makeup. Only Visible Lift® Serum Absolute features an age reversing serum of 5 ingredients in 1 radiant makeup. New Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Makeup instantly evens skin tone with a luxuriously lightweight formula that doesn’t settle into lines and wrinkles. In four weeks, the potent formula addresses 5 signs of aging to visibly transform skin to smoother, firmer, brighter, even, flawless.

5 Proven Results:

• 92% Saw More Even Skin Tone
  • 90% Saw Minimized Imperfections
  • 87% Saw More Radiant Skin
  • 84% Saw Appearance Of Wrinkles Reduced
  • 81% Saw Instantly More Youthful Skin

Lift Your Standards Of What An Anti-aging Makeup Can Do.

• Finish: Radiant

• I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this foundati...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new serum to use on my face but I have ...1 Answers
  • I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't like th...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup
  • "I like that the bottle has a pump so it is easy to make sure not to use too much product." in 1 review
  • "I don't care much for the anti-aging effects as I'm not even 20 yet, but it leaves my skin soft and dewy, doesn't look caked on at all if you apply it correctly, and it looks great in pictures." in 1 review
  • "Made my face look caky and no matter how little i put on it still looked that way. " in 1 review
  • "I chose the lightest shade in this and it matches my skin great and covers flaws really well." in 1 review
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
This surprised me! I am 30 with dry, pale skin. I was worried the color would be too dark but it’s almost perfect! I love how it looks when I put it on and it’s lasts me almost all day (just few touch ups around nose) I only use one layer which is a shock! I love that it has ingredients that are good for your skin and I hope they keep this one around!!!!
Shelia S.
It only take one to 2 pumps to cover my face and neck. I like the idea it has the lift serum in it to help fight wrinkles. Well that's how I am taking it. Downside is when it won't pump no more there is still alot at the bottom I have to use a qtip or a broken stew to get alot more out. Holding they find a solution to fix that part due to it cost 13 dollars a bottle.
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
Typically I use this as my weekday foundation and a luxury brand for special events/going out etc. but to be honest, I don’t even notice a different between this and the $50 luxury brands. This leaves my skin feeling silky, hydrated, dewy, and natural.
Melissa F.
This is my favorite foundation! I used to struggle to find the right color because I have very light skin color but this doesn't leave my face orange or to dark.Goes on so smooth and covers skin imperfections so well. Never breaks my face out. My face does get oily but this foundation still works great. Do wish it was easier to get to the foundation at the bottom of the bottle.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is a great liquid foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I demonstrated this on one of my very colorful tattoos the coverage is actually pretty great! That’s 2 coats, however I’m not really a fan of the orange look to this foundation. Also looks a little crackly.
Amber D.
East Portland
The coverage on this one is not bad I saw Zero lift the serum all that that's supposed to be I didn't find any effects from and it didn't wear all day long had to reapply
Andrea H.
This is a great foundation for dry and or mature skin. It is very easy to apply, and has a dewy finish. The only problem I had with it was shade selection. I never could find a shade that suited me and ended up mixing two shades together, but it still didn't quite match.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
This product is great-- even though it's for age reversing it genuinely helps with the bags under my eyes. I've used this on many occasions after pulling all nighters and being visibly exhausted. It covers up what it needs to cover up. It's perfect.
Genesis  E.
Reisterstown, MD
Is this a good product to use?
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Would this be a good foundation for oily skin? My foundation tends to break up on me and I've heard good things about this, but will it break apart on my oily skin?
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't like the end result... How can I hide the glitter in it?
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this foundation? I know everyone's skin is different, I'm just interested in people's experiences with this foundation. Thanks!
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
I have been looking for a new serum to use on my face but I have sensitive skin. Does this cause breakouts?