BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LINE MINIMIZING MAKEUP NORMAL TO DRY SKIN. SF 17. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ivana S.
I buy it thinking it would be an excellent product, since it is L'Oreal ... because I do not think it is such a good product, when I apply it, I feel my skin very oily and not very durable, I do not think I will buy it again.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
To begin with, I'm not one who wears make-up but the aging process is catching up with me. I ordered L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Line-Minimizing and Tone-Enhancing Makeup, for Normal/Dry Skin, Sand Beige, 1.25-Fluid Ounce by hulagirl too! ( seller profile ). I thought the product was a tad bit light but I put it on and put a darker color on checks. I went out for an appointment & forgot I had it on but received nice compliments about my face. I was impressed! The price I paid - $7.34 was really nice and it included delivery. I'm sold!
Aly R.
Tabernacle, NJ
This product has a nice almost silky texter, it can be watery but it's very light and sheer which I like.
The one downfall of it is that it leaves my face oily and almost greasy looking.
I needed to use powder to make this product work without leaving my face all shiny looking.

If you're looking for full coverage, I wouldn't recommend
Kristin C.
This is a really nice makeup product. I appreciate the fact that it comes with an spf of 17, which comes in very handy in the summertime (when the sun is shining on our faces and making us tan or burnt). The built in serum helps to moisturize dry skin.
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
I love this foundation. It's my go to every time I wear makeup. It applies smoothly and looks great. The only thing I don't like is the smell but we can't have it all can we?
Ariel C.
I used to use this foundation and I really liked it. It gave me full coverage which I liked. The only problem I had with it was it made my face feel too dewy. I like a more matte finish foundation.
Sylvia  C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this foundation I have a yellow tone to my face and I also have dark spots from medication that I have to take. This foundation really brings out my natural color while making it look smooth and wrinkle free. The foundation has this serum in it and feels ultra soft and silky when used.
Lindsey B.
Rineyville, KY
Although I don't need a "visible lift" technically, I love that this is full coverage and long lasting. I'm always buying new foundation but this is one I've bought multiple times for many occasions
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
This product is okay, when I used it my face looked extra dry in the dry parts of my face but overall it had maximum coverage on my sun spots and what not.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
This foundation had great coverage and is awesome makeup for the summer! It has spf so you don't have to worry about putting it over your makeup!
Is this a good product to buy?
Price ?