BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Normal to dry skin Spa 17 sunscreen New pro-xylane + hyaluronic

Buy on Amazon
Ivana S.
I buy it thinking it would be an excellent product, since it is L'Oreal ... because I do not think it is such a good product, when I apply it, I feel my skin very oily and not very durable, I do not think I will buy it again.
Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
I went on a limb and purchased this foundation one day while on a hunt for foundation that matches my skin tone. I have dry skin and it is extremely difficult to find a foundation that works for me and my skin color. This foundation gave me a nice finish. did not cling to dry patches and dried down to a nice finish where i didn't need powder- it was not matte though which i like!! I also have acne and some scaring from the acne & this stuff covered it perfectly!
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
I loved this foundation the product was very long lasting . Easy to blend and apply . Yess very long lasting with primer added . I bought it at target and not expensive I would recommend for anyone
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I browse my local drug store every single week to find new clearance/sale make up to try. I wanted to get another one that was "healthy" for my skin, offering more than just coverage, but nutrients. Stumbled upon this for only $3.49 and in my color! I dabbed some on my hand and you can instantly see a great different. It's not thick, but it covers very well! It has Retinol-A & SPF 17 which means I'm saving this baby for the summer. I am astounded at the foundation because I never use L'Oreal anything, but this caught my attention and will have be as a customer for a while!
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
To begin with, I'm not one who wears make-up but the aging process is catching up with me. I ordered L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Line-Minimizing and Tone-Enhancing Makeup, for Normal/Dry Skin, Sand Beige, 1.25-Fluid Ounce by hulagirl too! ( seller profile ). I thought the product was a tad bit light but I put it on and put a darker color on checks. I went out for an appointment & forgot I had it on but received nice compliments about my face. I was impressed! The price I paid - $7.34 was really nice and it included delivery. I'm sold!
Aly R.
Tabernacle, NJ
This product has a nice almost silky texter, it can be watery but it's very light and sheer which I like.
The one downfall of it is that it leaves my face oily and almost greasy looking.
I needed to use powder to make this product work without leaving my face all shiny looking.

If you're looking for full coverage, I wouldn't recommend
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This is a really nice makeup product. I appreciate the fact that it comes with an spf of 17, which comes in very handy in the summertime (when the sun is shining on our faces and making us tan or burnt). The built in serum helps to moisturize dry skin.
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
I love this foundation. It's my go to every time I wear makeup. It applies smoothly and looks great. The only thing I don't like is the smell but we can't have it all can we?
Ariel C.
I used to use this foundation and I really liked it. It gave me full coverage which I liked. The only problem I had with it was it made my face feel too dewy. I like a more matte finish foundation.
Sylvia  C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this foundation I have a yellow tone to my face and I also have dark spots from medication that I have to take. This foundation really brings out my natural color while making it look smooth and wrinkle free. The foundation has this serum in it and feels ultra soft and silky when used.
Is this a good product to buy?
Price ?
Smaller pack ?
Erica t.
El Paso, TX
What's your favorite foundation?