BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Aging. Conceals. Dark Circles.

The new Visible Lift CC Eye Concelear is our newest innovation in anti-aging makeup. This multi-action concealer rolls away signs of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area to keep you looking more youthful, and wide-awake. Available in 3 shades.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Lo
Mount Pleasant, PA
Review for: Fair
I've tried plenty of under eye concealers and I must say this is one of my top favorites. I suffer from a bad case of under eye bags no matter how much sleep I get. I wear it under my everyday foundation. The roller feels great on my tired eyes, it blends really well and really brightens my eyes! Definitely recommended if you're looking for a thin light under eye concealer!
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Light
This is a very interesting concealer because it is dispensed through the metal rolling ball. It's very liquidy because of that and if you were to try to blend it in right away you would get almost no coverage. However, if you wait a minute until it dries a tiny bit and then blend it, then it does beautifully, and the metal ball feels really nice under the eye.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
Not please at all with this the roll on applicator was a surprise and at first thought it'd be great but makes product application much harder because you much hold your head way back to hold the product completely upside down to get just the smallest amount out ! Then is not full coverage and does nothing for my under eyes . Never buying again !
Courtney H.
I love this concealer on "no makeup, makeup days". It's very light weight. It's super liquidy, which could be a pro or a con depending on who you are. It doesn't bother me. The roller ball makes a cooling sensation under the eye which I like. I believe it's to diminish bags? I could be wrong. I love the way it applies. Would recommend!

☺️💕💫
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
Review for: Light
This is a big no from me. Even though it goes on super light, the roller ball definitely limits the amount of product you're applying and the formula burns my eyes. I don't apply it close at all but there is something about this products formula that makes my eyes instantly water and burn. Definitely won't be buying this again.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Review for: Medium
I love this i grab this often when in my drugstore. Price can be a little lower but i think its very well worth it it does not crack or move around . I wear it everyday and I'm in love. Untill i find another concealer better than this i will stick to this one i recommend it!!
Karla D.
Review for: Fair
I really like this product. The roll on applicator makes it super simple to apply. I've tried a lot of concealers, but this is one of my favorites. It's not too thick, and cakey. I also use it to cover other blemishes, and it does not disappoint. Definitely a great product.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Review for: Light
Great alternative concealer for when you are in a budget and are looking for a more affordable but great option. Its rollerball makes the application really smooth and it lasts all day without any creasing. You just need to apply some powder and voila!
Kat S.
Review for: Medium
Not a huge fan of this product, not sure what it is about it, i love the applicator, love the cooling aspect of that. does not apply the coverage i would like to have in a concealer, seems a bit patchy and thin.just not for me, would not purchase again
Beier Z.
Petaluma, CA
Review for: Medium
I love how this is in a rollerball form. It makes the makeup routine easier and it helps depuff my eyes as I put on makeup rather than taking more time on using other products to depufff my eyes. This is not expensive and I will definitely repurchase.
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
Does this burn any one else's eyes?
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Does this conceal dark circles without emphasizing fine lines? L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® CC Eye Concealer
Margaret H.
Does really lift the under eye area? And does it help cover dark circles
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
How good is this product? Dors it stay on for a long time or does it come right off?
Reagan C.
What is this concealer like? I was wanting this concealer for like a light makeup day! So what is it like and do you recommend it?