BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-Aging. Conceals. Dark Circles.

The new Visible Lift CC Eye Concelear is our newest innovation in anti-aging makeup. This multi-action concealer rolls away signs of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area to keep you looking more youthful, and wide-awake. Available in 3 shades.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® CC Eye Concealer
  • "i have super dark dark circles (genetics) and this doesn't completely cover them. i do like it though. it covers enough that i feel comfortable leaving the house though. if i just want to go to the gym or run quick errands it's perfect. if you're looking for full coverage for dark circles this isn't it, but for something lightweight, quick and easy for your purse or gym bag this is it. also, i bought mine in june or july of 2014 and it's january 2015 and it's nowhere close to being out (i use it almost daily)." in 5 reviews
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Light more...
I like L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye. I liked the cooling feeling of the metal roller ball. So helpful for my puffy eyes! It is rather thin so you can apply in layers and build as needed. Felt comfortable on the skin not sticky or tacky. It did not emphasize my fine lines and wrinkles except where using powder. It wasn't as heavy as Tarte was on my eyes. I think NYX color corrector may have helped cover dark circles slightly? But it could also be more layers of L'Oreal.

Some notes as there was a learning curve to application:
1) To make sure you have product on the roller ball you have to point the bottle downward before applying product.
2) It dries down quickly so only one eye at a time! Sometimes it was difficult to blend out. May be better for me to apply before foundation.
3) You don't really need setting powder which is great for me. However I still tested with it.
4) I found 1 layer was not enough to cover and last thru the day(1st mature pics). Would recommend at least 2 for longer lasting wear. (2nd set of mature pics) A primer could even make it last longer.
5) Shade range is small only 3. Has quite a yellow cast to it, so be aware of that. Not sure if the lighter shade fair is pinker. I am neutral so I can wear yellow or pink toned products.

Even with the learning curve,  I liked the feel of this one better than Tarte!  Just a small taste on what is on my beauty blog exploringmakeupinmy40s!
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
Review for: Light more...
I dislike this very much. It sticks to your foundation and gave me zero coverage. It didn’t blend good at all, just sat there no matter how Mandy different ways I tried to use it, I would not buy this again.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to concealer. It's a must have. I love it! It give amazing full coverage and looks so natural. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It completely  covers any redness, breakouts, age spots and dark under eye circles. I recommend this to anyone!
Cecile J.
Review for: Medium more...
I really enjoyed this product, though the coverage only lasted for me for an hour or two. Not very long last, but applying is a breeze. Easy to blend. I use liquid fond. so it’s smooth. I don’t believe I would purchase again but maybe.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer so much, it’s the only one I can ever use. I have terribly dark under eye circles and I love the coverage this provides and it’s so easy to put on. It is a bit liquidy so I always leave it under my eyes for a while before blending but I absolutely love the way it turns out
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff is amazing. Now I'm a brand snob for sure. You can see that from my reviews. For every drugstore review I have 250 high end makeup reviews (I'm a collector).
this stuff had ended up at the bottom of a bag for a while. I just didn't like it initially I guess or probably most likely found something I liked better.
Well I've finally fine tuned what works for me when it comes to concealer, primers and foundations on my super excessively oily skin.
I really love my matte, full coverage concealers.
If you want to do your makeup like a drag queen (aka Instagram and youtuber style) then you go for it but technically concealer is to be worn under makeup in all the places you need either color correction or really full coverage. That way you can wear a medium coverage or less foundation and not look like you're wearing a cakey mask. It's gross looking outside of pictures. Especially in sunlight.
So I love my NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer and sometimes even my Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer rivals that one but I have acne and fine lines under my eyes from no sleep. I pick at my face and pop my acne (gross I know but it matters pertaining to this product) and i end up with scabs. This would be the equivalent of a dry skin patch I suppose.
My two go to concealers tend to cling to those dry skin flakey pieces and sink into any lines. They are meant for extremely oily skin and they work well for that purpose. I couldn't live without them. But for these two purposes I need something with a thinner base that still has great coverage.
That's what I get here with this product. It's amazing for my under eyes as it immediately counter acts the blue/ green from tiredness and brings me back to my natural color and in turn giving me a well rested look. It's also got a watery base but its not super wet. Its just thin but concentrated at the same time. So it doesn't sink into lines under my eyes at all. And for my acne and scabs it feels really cooling with that ball. I feel like it counteracts a bit of the inflammation and redness. It also doesn't cake up onto these dry flakey areas and looks completely realistic while moisturizing these areas just a tad. But not so much that I can't wear it or that it breaks me out.
Its just literally in the perfect middle area and I completely recommend this product. Its one of 2 drugstore makeup products I would recommend.
The only thing I don't like is how unsanitary this is. I really do like the metal rolling ball applicator. It's always cold so it does sooth whatever area youre putting it on BUT you're basically assuring that germs go right back into the concealer and get mixed in really well. That's gross and you will need to replace every 6 months at most after first use. Probably every 3 if you have acne unless you apply it to a brush first and then to your face.
It has amazing coverage. Full coverage for sure. It's got a fantastic amount of product for the price and its easy to find and cheap to purchase.
I totally recommend to anyone and everyone.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I have been using this for honestly probably a year and it has not run out yet. It is definitely more of a light coverage concealer that I wear on a no makeup makeup day. The roller ball applicator is cooling and this does not crease either.
Ryann B.
Derborn Heights
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I really love this product it covers berthing so well it is long lasting and I love it so much it is so good for your face you won't know that there is any thing in your face I really recommend this to all girls that love make up
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i do not like this at all. i was so excited because it has a little roller ball thing to apply with but it ends up that its super watery and thats just not what im looking for!
Cynthia S.
Review for: Light more...
I'm sure this is a great product if I could only get it out of the container. The rollerball applicator just doesn't work. It worked once and then now every time I use it I get very little out and I have to fight with the tube to get product out. Other than that what product does come out works great it doesn't crease or anything it's just a pain to fight with it everyday.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
Does this burn any one else's eyes?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Does this conceal dark circles without emphasizing fine lines? L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® CC Eye Concealer
Reagan C.
What is this concealer like? I was wanting this concealer for like a light makeup day! So what is it like and do you recommend it?
Margaret H.
Does really lift the under eye area? And does it help cover dark circles
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
How good is this product? Dors it stay on for a long time or does it come right off?