L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® CC Eye Concealer
Anti-Aging. Conceals. Dark Circles.
The new Visible Lift CC Eye Concelear is our newest innovation in anti-aging makeup. This multi-action concealer rolls away signs of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area to keep you looking more youthful, and wide-awake. Available in 3 shades.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Alcohol Denat
- Butylene Glycol
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "i have super dark dark circles (genetics) and this doesn't completely cover them. i do like it though. it covers enough that i feel comfortable leaving the house though. if i just want to go to the gym or run quick errands it's perfect. if you're looking for full coverage for dark circles this isn't it, but for something lightweight, quick and easy for your purse or gym bag this is it. also, i bought mine in june or july of 2014 and it's january 2015 and it's nowhere close to being out (i use it almost daily)." in 5 reviews
Some notes as there was a learning curve to application:
1) To make sure you have product on the roller ball you have to point the bottle downward before applying product.
2) It dries down quickly so only one eye at a time! Sometimes it was difficult to blend out. May be better for me to apply before foundation.
3) You don't really need setting powder which is great for me. However I still tested with it.
4) I found 1 layer was not enough to cover and last thru the day(1st mature pics). Would recommend at least 2 for longer lasting wear. (2nd set of mature pics) A primer could even make it last longer.
5) Shade range is small only 3. Has quite a yellow cast to it, so be aware of that. Not sure if the lighter shade fair is pinker. I am neutral so I can wear yellow or pink toned products.
Even with the learning curve, I liked the feel of this one better than Tarte! Just a small taste on what is on my beauty blog exploringmakeupinmy40s!
this stuff had ended up at the bottom of a bag for a while. I just didn't like it initially I guess or probably most likely found something I liked better.
Well I've finally fine tuned what works for me when it comes to concealer, primers and foundations on my super excessively oily skin.
I really love my matte, full coverage concealers.
If you want to do your makeup like a drag queen (aka Instagram and youtuber style) then you go for it but technically concealer is to be worn under makeup in all the places you need either color correction or really full coverage. That way you can wear a medium coverage or less foundation and not look like you're wearing a cakey mask. It's gross looking outside of pictures. Especially in sunlight.
So I love my NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer and sometimes even my Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer rivals that one but I have acne and fine lines under my eyes from no sleep. I pick at my face and pop my acne (gross I know but it matters pertaining to this product) and i end up with scabs. This would be the equivalent of a dry skin patch I suppose.
My two go to concealers tend to cling to those dry skin flakey pieces and sink into any lines. They are meant for extremely oily skin and they work well for that purpose. I couldn't live without them. But for these two purposes I need something with a thinner base that still has great coverage.
That's what I get here with this product. It's amazing for my under eyes as it immediately counter acts the blue/ green from tiredness and brings me back to my natural color and in turn giving me a well rested look. It's also got a watery base but its not super wet. Its just thin but concentrated at the same time. So it doesn't sink into lines under my eyes at all. And for my acne and scabs it feels really cooling with that ball. I feel like it counteracts a bit of the inflammation and redness. It also doesn't cake up onto these dry flakey areas and looks completely realistic while moisturizing these areas just a tad. But not so much that I can't wear it or that it breaks me out.
Its just literally in the perfect middle area and I completely recommend this product. Its one of 2 drugstore makeup products I would recommend.
The only thing I don't like is how unsanitary this is. I really do like the metal rolling ball applicator. It's always cold so it does sooth whatever area youre putting it on BUT you're basically assuring that germs go right back into the concealer and get mixed in really well. That's gross and you will need to replace every 6 months at most after first use. Probably every 3 if you have acne unless you apply it to a brush first and then to your face.
It has amazing coverage. Full coverage for sure. It's got a fantastic amount of product for the price and its easy to find and cheap to purchase.
I totally recommend to anyone and everyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos