BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Sophie V.
Huntington, WV
Review for: True Beige more...
When I have darker skin in the summer from. Tanning I tend to use this. I like the blur effect but I do not like the packaging. I would rather it be in a pump bottle.
Gemma G.
I like It but I prefer other brands in therms of make up. I found It too covering, I live a light cover because my skin is good, so I changed the make up to a BB cream While I found a new one that likes me.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
Isn't the best foundation but it's not bad. It is medium to full coverage. It feels velvety smooth gliding on the face when applying but at the end of the day it made me oily, even with a primer.
Sabrina C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I liked this foundation but I felt like the color range wasn't very large, I have fair skin and their lightest share was slightly too dark for me which was disappointing because the formula was amazing.
Ana Beatriz S.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I love LOreal anything, they always make great products, this foundation matched up with my skin perfectly , and the buff beige goes on soo smooth it make it so easy to apply
Chloe R.
Cwmbran
This product is amazing it is the best foundation I have ever tried if not blended in properly it does become blotchy but if u take time it gives you a gorgeous glow!
Jodee H.
Review for: Honey Beige more...
Beautiful coverage. Buildable. Don't recommend for oily skin types.. comes off quite easliy throughout the day.. want to try the foundation in the colder months
Josefina M.
Tepatitlan, Jalisco
My skin loves this product.
All Loreal are amazing products.
L'Oréal Visible Lift L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - 202 Classic Ivory is great!
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
I like this foundation. It was a bit of a dewy finish. It feels a bit tacky and takes a little while to settle into my skin but otherwise I do enjoy it.
Jennifer M.
I've used it for over 2 years and I really like its finish and coverage. It is not a matte finish but has a very good durability. Super affordable price.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Sterling
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?