BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with this but you ...1 Answers
  • So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper...2 Answers
Priscilla B.
Manhattan, KS
I found this in sale at target and decide to give it a try. I was impressed by the result. It truly does what it claims to do. My pores and fine lines are difumitated or less visible. It is light weight, is perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" look and I definitely will buy it again.
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
Tried this foundation recently and I'm not a fan of it. The color selection is a little limited. Provides full coverage. I couldn't get it to blend in, it just kind of sat on top of my skin looking patchy. It instantly became caked when I applied setting powder. As to the longevity, I don't know because I had to wash it off. This is definitely a no go for me.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I really love this foundation!! I can understand why people think it's a bit oily, but once you blend it with a beauty blender then it looks great and isn't too greasy at all, as long as you don't apply too much! A little bit goes a long way and it does a great job of blurring out pores!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This foundation is a fav of mine I use it daily and love that it's loreal that's just a bonus !! I love how it covers my blemishes and makes my skin flawless this product works and it's affordable!!!
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sadly, this has to be my least favorite L'Oréal product. One, the coverage is not too great and two, the foundation never seems to dry. Any little thing that touched my face would end up with foundation all over it. The texture is very creamy and almost satin feeling which I wasn't a fan of either.
Molly E.
This product definitely did its job. It blends and perfects but is heavy, oily, and made me break out. I may use it as a cover up for important occasions but I did not like it as a daily foundation. I bought it to cover up small pimples and imperfections but it seemed to create more in the long run.
Patricia R.
I've used this foundation quite a few times. I purchased it at Walgreens and bought light and darker shade in order to mix after I started tanning, and then had a light shade for the winter months.
It goes on very smooth, little on the heavy side but I do like a full coverage foundation. Price wise, it's affordable.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I didn't care for this. I was hoping the claims it made would actually be achieved but they didn't. It didn't blur anything or smooth. It is quite thick and carry. I do not recommend to others. Too bad I was hoping I'd love it!
Rose L.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
I am super pale and absolutely love that their lightest color matches my skin perfectly. I love the foundation, it feels like I'm not wearing anything, and because the color is so great, I can also just use it as a concealer, instead of spreading it out on all of my skin.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This foundation is great for my age. It is a creamy formula with medium to full coverage. It does blur like it says. Not to sure exactly what it lifted! With setting powder it does have staying power for a drug store product. Wish it was a pump and not a squeeze package.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Dodge city
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?

back