BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Tasha S.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
I used this once and loved it, I definitely took away attention from little marks I didn't want spotted out on my face
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I just bought this product and started using it last week. At the end of the day my face feels oily, but wears all day.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I'm glad I gave this makeup a try not only does it have good coverage but it has a smooth silky finish and is long wear
Veronica H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: True Beige more...
Such a great foundation!!Blends really well and gives me full coverage. Feels smooth on my skin with no cakey feeling.
Alanis V.
Homestead
Review for: Sun Beige more...
This a great foundation doesn't cake up and it's stays in place all day and it's a better liquid foundation than Mac!!!
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Covers nicely, goes on smoothly. I don't see any difference between this foundation or others but the price is not bad.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Yassss!!! Full coverage without the heavy makeup. It’s so soft and since it is full coverage a little goes a long way.
Tamarah O.
I like it a lot, can't find a perfect matching color so I blend with another color. Feels nice on skin and blends well.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
This is a great foundation. It blends really well. Doesn't last as long as some other foundations though. Good price .
Paige S.
I love this foundation, it sometimes makes my face dry but it is a perfect match for my complexion and looks natural on
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Sterling
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?