BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
Monika S.
I just started using this foundation after I watched a few reviews on youtube. I don't find this foundation to be mattifying or dewy. It is definitely a medium coverage and if you try to build it up to a fuller coverage it will start to separate on you. But overall I found my pores were not as noticeable.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I love ❤ this foundation. It's light weight to the point where you really don't feel like you have make up on. It does make your skin shiny. I don't see where it blurs lines and wrinkles. I haven't broken out with Acne since I started using this product. You don't need very much so it is worth the 10-13.00.
Celina Z.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This foundation is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It's full coverage and instantly blurs any lines, uneven skin tone & spots. Your skin looks & feels soft and smooth like baby skin. It has a matte finish. It also contains SPF which a + for me! I would recommend to someone with oily skin.
Francia V.
This product is very nice but I would not buy this product again because it made my skin from close-up lvery cakey looking. I want something to look very natural. I need to find another foundation to wear after I finish with this product.I would love to get BB cream from Olay or maybe try something from there Maybelline who knows but for this product from me. It's not terrible, it's not perfect but I would not buy this product again.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I bought this foundation on a whim at target and ended up really enjoying it! It had a great coverage that wasn't too matte on my skin and stayed on all day really well with a primer and setting powder. Not good to wear during the summer time but perfect for colder months!
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2), Other more...
I have the L'Oreal blur in a different shade than what is listed here but it is my favorite go to product right now if you wake up in the morning and put on moisturizer and some primer and some of this product underneath your eyes you're pretty much set for the day it has a perfect man of coverage yet it makes your skin look really natural it also doesn't close my skin to get oily or break out
Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this foundation! I’m always trying new foundations and just happened to pick this up when I saw it on sale, it has become my go-to foundation. Makes my skin so smooth and gives me a nice glow/dewy look without being shiny or greasy looking. I highly recommend this product, it’s my favorite out of both drug store and nicer brands I’ve tried like stila.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty dry skin naturally so this foundation doesn't make my skin oily or dry it out. I love how light weight and silky it is. When looking for a foundation I didn't want anything cakey and heavy and this did not disappoint! When wearing it, I have had several people ask if I was even wearing foundation because it "blurred" in with my skin. I have purchased a handful and will purchase a handful more!
Priscilla B.
Manhattan, KS
I found this in sale at target and decide to give it a try. I was impressed by the result. It truly does what it claims to do. My pores and fine lines are difumitated or less visible. It is light weight, is perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" look and I definitely will buy it again.
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
Tried this foundation recently and I'm not a fan of it. The color selection is a little limited. Provides full coverage. I couldn't get it to blend in, it just kind of sat on top of my skin looking patchy. It instantly became caked when I applied setting powder. As to the longevity, I don't know because I had to wash it off. This is definitely a no go for me.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Dodge city
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?