BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Peoria
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I used to really love this foundation (back when I was younger & still had nice skin haha). But since my skin has gotten drier over the years, this one just doesn't seem to look as good anymore.
Adriana D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
I give these products five stars because it was a very nice price it lasted a really long time and it had a really nice matte finish I definitely recommend other people buy this product
Ashley G.
Cortez, CO
Review for: Light Ivory more...
L'Oréal Paris is a very amazing brand. Love this foundation it is very very smooth on your screen.
The texture is great. It's a little think. Would love to try other L'Oréal products.
Daizee N.
Dubuque, IA
I love this foundation! I agree with previous poster saying that it doesn't blend well but I use it over primer and use a sponge to apply it. So with that method it's pretty great. Really blurs imperfections, fine lines and acne scars. I'm 36 and feel like it takes a good 5-7 years off of my face! I don't usually expect such even and complete coverage from a drug store product but this stuff was a pleasant surprise for sure! The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars was due to the blending ability. However, this product is designed for more mature skin and therefore made to sit on top of the skin rather than soak in. I don't think it would, "blur" away the fine lines. Even though the product was designed for more mature skin, my 17 year old daughter loves it too! Pic is about 8 hours after it was applied. If you combine with primer you'll be good all day!
Srinidhi Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Marisa K.
San Angelo, TX
This is a great foundation of you like a more natural look and it feels light on your skin... I actually use this one quite a bit and it has pretty good coverage and makes your skin look great!
Crsytal C.
Harrington Delaware
Review for: Light Ivory more...
Feels too heavy on the skin and makes the skin oily product does not make full coverage and it is not blend easily it Blends in black churches so this is waste of my money I paid $12 and it was a waste of my money
Sarah B.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This product is ok. I personally like a more full coverage foundation. But if you like a light natural look this may work for you. I have also noticed this is a little drying for me.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I used to love this product, but when I started to actually know how to do makeup. All this product does is build up in your creases. It makes you look like a cake. This product is one of the most cakiest products I have tried. It is smooth and all, and easy to blend, but it sticks to all my hairs on my face turning me into a cake face. I would recommend if you were to buy this product. Don't use a brush. Only use a beauty blender. I think the price is a little much for a drugstore foundation. I got mine for about 12.99. If your willing to spend that and try it out for yourself. Go ahead. Just note that everyone has different skin types. it may work for you. I also have not seen much hate about the product so, i think you should try it for your self. Stay beautiful!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
My mother bought this and didn't like it for her skin so she gave it to me to try and I was skeptical. I used it after my summer tan faded as a back up until I could pick up a new shade in my fav foundation. As it turned out, I ended up really liking this foundation! It goes on so smooth and has such good buildable coverage without getting cakey. I have oily skin and usually have to blot my face several times a day even with my regular foundation and this almost has completely eliminated that! Yes I still blot mid day but that's about it! I'm also in my 30s and find this doesn't really cake up in any fine lines which is a serious plus. If you're looking for a fair price foundation, this is it.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Dodge city
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?