BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with this but you guys sho...1 Answers
  • So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily......2 Answers
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This foundation has it's pro's and cons, and I think it can be either really good or really bad depending on your skin type. When I wore this in the summer when my skin was more oily and I was working outside with kids all day, I didn't really like it. It made my skin really oily and came off really quickly. However, I recently tried it out again as my skin is really dry in the winter months. I really liked it to give me a light coverage as I was running errands and I didn't need it to last all day. It is really lightweight and doesn't feel cakey at all. To me, this is more like a BB cream than a foundation, and if you go into with that in mind you'll know what to expect. I don't mind it in the winter, but if you have skin anywhere near oily I would stay away!
Tiffany S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Light Ivory
If you have a harder skin tone to match this line can be extremely useful to check out! It is best paired with a face primer for a smooth application, and it is medium to full coverage . When paired with concealer as well you get an overall smooth appearance to the tone of the face.
It is long lasting and doesn't oxidize too dark. It sits on the face beautifully and doesn't feel heavy.
Tiffany V.
I really wanted to like this foundation, but alas, it is not my favorite. I applied it with a beauty blender and could never achieve even, consistent coverage. This is a problem I rarely encounter, especially when using the beauty blender to apply the foundation. It also never seemed to lose the "wet" feeling following application. It seemed it sit on top of my skin and never dry.
Stephanie F.
Review for: Honey Beige
L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation is surprisingly really nice. Coverage is pretty good. I have moderately oily skin, which gets more oily during the summer.. This foundation works well during the not so oily seasons i.e. winter/fall. I can wear this foundation for about 6 hours before it looks greasy. For a drugstore foundation, I would give it 3/5
Anastasia I.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Review for: Buff Beige
A perfect everyday kind of foundation because of its light but effective coverage. I have combination skin, where it's oily on my T-Zone but the rest is dry, and it maintains my skin looking soft and matte. the tube application is great because you control the amount of product that comes out. I will repurchase it when I run out.
jessica B.
Good Foundation For The Drugstore. I REALLY Like The Matching Concealer!! I Like My Foundations To Have a Pump, But A Squeeze Tube Is Next In Line to A Pump. They Have Good Matches For My Skin Tone. I Have Yellow Undertones And Can Go From Very Pale To My Self Tan Shade. I Would Buy Again.
-xx's Jessica YouTube: BostonBarbieDoll
Christina H.
kerman, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural
I buy a lot of makeup. but L'Oreal Paris is my number one brand to buy make up from. i buy it from a my local drugstore Walmart etc. . its very affordable never pricey . i love it because its a long wear . never sweats off for me not saying that it wouldn't do that to you. i recommend L'Oreal Paris make up brand to anyone.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I got it on clearance for $4 so it wasn't a big deal that the color ended up being a shade darker than my skin tone. i knew it would be dark because I need the lightest possible color in any kind of foundation. haha! It covered up my ugly acne spots pretty well! It is thick so start with a small amount.
Holly K.
This foundation didn't look nice on my normal to dry skin. It was cakey and the coverage was too light for my preference. No matter how I tried to apply it the foundation looked unnatural and didn't feel nice on my skin. L'Oreal makes other foundations that are wonderful such as the original True Match.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Review for: Creamy Natural
I just recently purchased this Foundation and so far I like it. Purchased at CVS and got it at a good deal. I like the squeeze tube that way I feel I can get more out of the package. I just recently went from glasses to contacts and needed the foundation to help smooth my skin. We'll see how it works.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
Alicia H.
Is this foundation matte?
Patty D.
Sterling
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.