BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Natural Begie more...
I never bought L'Oreal and this is my first foundation and this has sunscreen and I got it it's a 206 natural beige so I don't know how strong it's going to be on my skin but I can tone it down with another foundation and this another item that I got at Walmart for $1 in their clearance sale so they have a lot of little knick-knacks there that eyeshadows and stuff like that they're trying to get rid of but they're selling it but I found these little tubes and they're amazing for only a dollar
Skylar K.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I just love this foundation. It leaves a light airy feeling on your face, and it completely covers any red spots on my face. Plus, it’s SPF 18 so you’re totally safe in the sun. I definitely recommend you try this, there are a large variety of shades!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Review for: Natural Begie more...
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Foundation Is amazingly smooth and light feeling. I used it yesterday for the first time and was amazed at the results. It is so lightweight, so easy to blend and medium coverage. It never settled into fine lines, and at the 8-hour mark still looked good. Definitely will be purchasing this again for my dry aging skin.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Review for: Other more...
HIGHLY recommend this product! I get a photoshopped look with this foundation and it’s one of my favorites! I have dry skin and this worked amazing for me :) one of my most used foundations! Amazing coverage, applies easily and it’s full coverage, lightweight. Love love love LOVE this product!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
L'Oreal's Visible Blur is super. It is wonderful for covering those imperfections you do not want showing up in those selfies. Great coverage. Only drawback is it does feel a bit heavy on.
Jackie C.
Washington , DC
I bought this thinking it was the concealer. It was okay and worked okay as a concealer. I wouldn’t use this as a full face of foundation because It emphasizes your pores and dryness. For people with more oily skin it ya work better.
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Great product at trying to fill in fine lines and pores. The colors need to be blended, around me I didn’t have a large color range so had to mix 2 together, but it worked well transitioning from summer to fall! The texture was a little weird at first but after a few uses got used to applying it. I don’t recommend slathering it on like a normal foundation and trying different methods for your needs.
Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this foundation! I’m always trying new foundations and just happened to pick this up when I saw it on sale, it has become my go-to foundation. Makes my skin so smooth and gives me a nice glow/dewy look without being shiny or greasy looking. I highly recommend this product, it’s my favorite out of both drug store and nicer brands I’ve tried like stila.
Jessica S.
Chesapeake
L’Oréal has the best foundations! The even tone matching colors they have a above all the rest. They don’t get oily or greasy or blotchy. My favorite foundation by far is L’Oréal! If you try it you will love it!
Crsytal C.
Harrington Delaware
Review for: Light Ivory more...
Feels too heavy on the skin and makes the skin oily product does not make full coverage and it is not blend easily it Blends in black churches so this is waste of my money I paid $12 and it was a waste of my money
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Sterling
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?