BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon
Andrea B.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
This foundation did exactly opposite of what it claims. It made my normal to dry, clear skin look pretty bad. As in it made me look older than I am, with enlarged pores and texture. It made me have wrinkles, fine lines and texture that I didn't know I had. I couldn't believe how bad it made my pores look. I put on 2 layers of foundation and the coverage isn't bad, but I know I won't reach for it over my other foundations. Also this foundation made my nose look greasy. I prefer my revlon colorstay over this any day. I got this on sale at walmart for $5.00 but I really think I need to return it sadly.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Natural Begie more...
I never bought L'Oreal and this is my first foundation and this has sunscreen and I got it it's a 206 natural beige so I don't know how strong it's going to be on my skin but I can tone it down with another foundation and this another item that I got at Walmart for $1 in their clearance sale so they have a lot of little knick-knacks there that eyeshadows and stuff like that they're trying to get rid of but they're selling it but I found these little tubes and they're amazing for only a dollar
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Great foundation for blurring fine lines and has great coverage. Decent price for drug store. Easy to apply and use and sets great with a powder. Leaving a matte finish to my skin. I would consider repurchase but I’ve been on a high end foundation kick lately. Will definitely be trying more from this brand. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great coverage high end drug store foundation
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Review for: Natural Begie more...
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Foundation Is amazingly smooth and light feeling. I used it yesterday for the first time and was amazed at the results. It is so lightweight, so easy to blend and medium coverage. It never settled into fine lines, and at the 8-hour mark still looked good. Definitely will be purchasing this again for my dry aging skin.
Ellie K.
Just an average foundation. Lightweight but also not the best coverage. I can imagine this would be terrible on oily skin but wasn't too awful on my dry/combo skin. Not long wearing by any means. I have other foundations that I much prefer.
Jackie C.
Washington , DC
I bought this thinking it was the concealer. It was okay and worked okay as a concealer. I wouldn’t use this as a full face of foundation because It emphasizes your pores and dryness. For people with more oily skin it ya work better.
Nicole W.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Great product at trying to fill in fine lines and pores. The colors need to be blended, around me I didn’t have a large color range so had to mix 2 together, but it worked well transitioning from summer to fall! The texture was a little weird at first but after a few uses got used to applying it. I don’t recommend slathering it on like a normal foundation and trying different methods for your needs.
Jessica S.
Chesapeake
L’Oréal has the best foundations! The even tone matching colors they have a above all the rest. They don’t get oily or greasy or blotchy. My favorite foundation by far is L’Oréal! If you try it you will love it!
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Great coverage with this foundation. A little goes a long way . too much can make skin seem oily. This foundation almost leaves a matte like finish on skin. I'd say it's perfect for combination skin. Doesn't fully blur blemishes but it hides them slightly.  Match with the concealer and finishing powder and you'll have a full blurred face
Skylar K.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I just love this foundation. It leaves a light airy feeling on your face, and it completely covers any red spots on my face. Plus, it’s SPF 18 so you’re totally safe in the sun. I definitely recommend you try this, there are a large variety of shades!
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Dodge city
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?