BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Lightweight. Anti-Aging.

Now a makeup that blurs the look of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with this but you guys sho...1 Answers
  • So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily......2 Answers
  • Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to t...2 Answers
Andrea B.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation - Light Ivory (201) - 1.3 oz (Pack of 2) more...
This foundation did exactly opposite of what it claims. It made my normal to dry, clear skin look pretty bad. As in it made me look older than I am, with enlarged pores and texture. It made me have wrinkles, fine lines and texture that I didn't know I had. I couldn't believe how bad it made my pores look. I put on 2 layers of foundation and the coverage isn't bad, but I know I won't reach for it over my other foundations. Also this foundation made my nose look greasy. I prefer my revlon colorstay over this any day. I got this on sale at walmart for $5.00 but I really think I need to return it sadly.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Natural Begie more...
I never bought L'Oreal and this is my first foundation and this has sunscreen and I got it it's a 206 natural beige so I don't know how strong it's going to be on my skin but I can tone it down with another foundation and this another item that I got at Walmart for $1 in their clearance sale so they have a lot of little knick-knacks there that eyeshadows and stuff like that they're trying to get rid of but they're selling it but I found these little tubes and they're amazing for only a dollar
Shantelle B.
Thomaston, CT
I have the shade honey beige which I can only wear in the summer if I spend lots of time in the sun..but sometimes I’ll mix it with a lighter foundation if I need something more full coverage but I really like this foundation. It’s a little thick but it doesn’t feel cakey and it really does blur all my imperfections. I need to buy this in a color that matches my skin tone the rest of the year because this foundation is one of my favs
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Great foundation for blurring fine lines and has great coverage. Decent price for drug store. Easy to apply and use and sets great with a powder. Leaving a matte finish to my skin. I would consider repurchase but I’ve been on a high end foundation kick lately. Will definitely be trying more from this brand. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great coverage high end drug store foundation
Skylar K.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I just love this foundation. It leaves a light airy feeling on your face, and it completely covers any red spots on my face. Plus, it’s SPF 18 so you’re totally safe in the sun. I definitely recommend you try this, there are a large variety of shades!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Review for: Natural Begie more...
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Foundation Is amazingly smooth and light feeling. I used it yesterday for the first time and was amazed at the results. It is so lightweight, so easy to blend and medium coverage. It never settled into fine lines, and at the 8-hour mark still looked good. Definitely will be purchasing this again for my dry aging skin.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Review for: Other more...
HIGHLY recommend this product! I get a photoshopped look with this foundation and it’s one of my favorites! I have dry skin and this worked amazing for me :) one of my most used foundations! Amazing coverage, applies easily and it’s full coverage, lightweight. Love love love LOVE this product!
Jadah H.
I really don’t like this to much it was only $5 tho so I can’t really complain. It makes your skin oily but would probably be great for dry skin. It’s light weight I can’t tell I have it on but when I touch my face it feels cakey. Some pros are it is hood for dry skin and is really full coverage. Over all I probably wouldn’t recommend.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
L'Oreal's Visible Blur is super. It is wonderful for covering those imperfections you do not want showing up in those selfies. Great coverage. Only drawback is it does feel a bit heavy on.
Ellie K.
Just an average foundation. Lightweight but also not the best coverage. I can imagine this would be terrible on oily skin but wasn't too awful on my dry/combo skin. Not long wearing by any means. I have other foundations that I much prefer.
Shazia a.
How is the coverage. and is this good for dry skin?
Autumn K.
Is this really a good foundation for normal to dry skin and fine lines or wrinkles?? I've heard mixed reviews on it..does it wear nice, long wearing?? What kind of finish is it?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Allison A.
Just picked up this foundation at Ulta and I'm not sure what to think about it. Opinions? I just wanted something light with a nice finish for my dry, uneven skin tone.
Patty D.
Sterling
So I got this and I didn't like it ... my face got supper oily... was this just me or is it supposed to be like it ?