BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Blendable. Anti-Aging.

Now a concealer that blurs under-eye circles instantly while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides

• Thoughts? What's the difference between this and a regular founda...2 Answers
  • does this cover eye bags i got this at target but does it help i ...1 Answers
  • What are the shade ranges in this specific concea... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "It has great coverage and I do not have to use a lot to cover my under-eye area or bad spots on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way this product." in 1 review
  • "This is a great concealer that also works well as a highlighter." in 1 review
Brianne R.
I have extremely fair skin, which makes it difficult to find light enough concealer and foundation colors. (MAC is too dark for me, for example.) Plus, my skin oxidizes everything to orange. Plus, I have sensitive skin. All the above makes me open to whatever product works, at all price points.

My usual concealer isn't doing the job anymore, so it's time for a change. Being that L'Oreal True Match foundation is one of the few foundations that are light enough for me (Porcelain W1), I thought maybe this concealer in 301 Fair would be. Not even close. This is shade is definitely not Fair or light. It's closer to the lighter end of a medium shade. To my dismay, there's a lot of color in there already, which turned even more of a pinky-orange on my skin when it oxidized.

As for blurring fine lines, I didn't see much evidence of that, either. But it's hard to tell when your concealer is far too dark to begin with!

Marielena O.
This is such an amazing product, for a drugstore product. It really does compared to high-end products... It's actually an amazing product period, Regardless of the price. Usually I am a high-end snob but because of reviews I decided to try this. It is the most awesome non shimmery highlighter. I almost use it everyday. I find myself reaching for it over my very expensive products. It has a little bit of a pink tone to it, but once it is Blended out it is the most amazing highlight for fair skin, or even tan skin. Us pale skin gals have trouble finding light enough highlighters, and this one is amazing!
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Light
Not my favorite. I picked it up because it was on sale and I wanted to try a new concealer! It's just ok. I wasn't super impressed the first time I put it on. It's a lot thicker than i was expecting and you can tell that when you put it on your face. If you want a lightweight and long lasting concealer this isn't the direction to go in.
Danielle L.
For real though, this is my FAVORITE concealer of life! I don't know why no one talks about this product! Its super creamy and blends into the skin like a dream! It has awesome coverage! I wear the medium shade and its absolutely perfect for my skin tone! It brightens up the under eye and lasts all day!
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Fair
This is one of my all time favorite concealers. It works miracles on my dark under eye circles. Its formula is light and not thick, but very creamy, it sinks into my skin and stays put. It has such a unique and pleasant consistency. This concealer makes me look naturally flawless instead of cakey.
Alisha M.
Really loving this so far . I picked it up at a local drug store because I saw it was marked 50% off.. I put on my foundation and then just use this under my eyes and anywhere I have a breakout and it has worked really well so far. Seems to be very thick and easily blends. Smooth finish,
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Fair
I absolutely lovee this concealer! This concealer feels like a high end product because the formula is so great. I have very bad under eye circles and this concealer has amazing coverage. A tiny bit of this goes a LONG way so it lasts forever. Will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This concealer has amazing coverage and is a perfect dupe for the smashbox concealers. it gives the same brightening effect, the same full coverage, and the same seemingly blemish free finish. the best part is that works just as well as a high end brand but if half the price.
Khristyne P.
This concealer is absolutely underrated! The name of the product says "blur" and it does just that! This concealer makes my skin look absolutely flawless on my extremely oily skin and blurs all of my imperfections! I highly recommend picking this up from the drugstore!
Kristin K.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Loreal Eye Line Minimizing Fair
This stuff is like a mirluce for fine lines. It fills lines and smooths them over without looking all cracked. And it doesn't look too thick with powder over it. I use this daily under my eyes and when I'm out I will buy more. And I have recommended it to a few friends
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
Does this have good coverage? How is it in dry skin? Does it actually blur the look of fine line?
Macy M.
Is this good ? What's the coverage like and is it for a special skin type ?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How well does this cover??
Katie R.
Thoughts? What's the difference between this and a regular foundation? I have so many foundations it's crazy but I'm thinking maybe o need something lighter. It's the freckles...
Jennifer D.
Palmdale, CA
does this cover eye bags i got this at target but does it help i dont want to just use it and then waste my money on this