3 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Concealer
4.15 / 5 based on 213 Reviews
Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Blendable. Anti-Aging.
Now a concealer that blurs under-eye circles instantly while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "i have a hard time finding a good concealer. i don't like them to be too noticeable, i want it to blend with my bb cream or be able to put on alone. i love how this concealer goes on easy and sets quickly. it really does reduce my dark circles. however, i do wish it didn't make the lines under my eyes so pronounced. i am sure if i had some sort of primer i could curtail that but still, i don't want to end up buying too many products! still, it's the best concealer i've come across and most bang for your buck. " in 10 reviews
- "beautiful coverage concealer, does not crease unless not set with powder. creamy and easy to blend" in 9 reviews
- "great product for the price. i liked the coverage it provided. it did not feel greasy. it stayed on for most of the day without touch ups. " in 8 reviews
- "It has great coverage and I do not have to use a lot to cover my under-eye area or bad spots on my skin." in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a long way this product." in 1 review
I am a big fan of the maybelline concealer but I don’t really love the sponge applicator so I wanted to try something different. I tried this concealer (which comes in a squeeze tube) and I’m in love!!! It’s creamy, covers my dark circles, isn’t drying and really does have a blurring effect that makes your undereye look nice and smooth! I also use it to cover blemishes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out which is always a plus with new products. Highly recommend this concealer!
Review for: Fair more...
Found this in my stash of old makeup and remembered this used to be popular on Youtube! It's lightweight and easy to blend. Gives a very smooth finish and pore blurring effect. POOR shade selection (obviously). Brightening but not a good shade for undereye. Contains dimethicone and methyparaben.
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far the best concealor I've used yet. It's super creamy and blendable. It covers up any blemishes and dark circles fairly well. It dries nicely without creasing, especially if baked. This product is well worth the money considering the amount of product you receive! I wear it daily and it lasted me months. I've repurchased this many times and may do so again if nothing else makes me bite.
This was actually given to me by a friend since it was way too light for her. This is buildable but i only put on a little so it's easy to blend. I looks great on the skin i do use it undereye as well. You might not want to put too much undereye so you cant see the lines. Otherwise i love the product!
Q & A
Does this have good coverage? How is it in dry skin? Does it actually blur the look of fine line?
How well does this cover??
Is this good ? What's the coverage like and is it for a special skin type ?
Thoughts? What's the difference between this and a regular foundation? I have so many foundations it's crazy but I'm thinking maybe o need something lighter. It's the freckles...
Has this concealer been discontinued? The foundation is my favorite and I've heard great things about the concealer, but I can't find it anywhere!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos