BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Sheer Color. Anti-Aging.

Now a blush that blurs dullness with sheer color instantly while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• How well does this product work? Iv never used a liquid blush bef...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Review for: Soft Pink more...
I cannot speak highly enough of this product!! The only reason I’m not using it at the moment is because I like trying many different blushes to see which one is my favorite, but this one is definitely in the top 2!! You really just can’t beat the value! I have light skin and this blush matches perfectly with it because I can control how much pigment is visible depending on how much I blend it in to my cheeks. I’m a fan of cream blushes and this one is great because you don’t need a lot to get a great look! One tube usually lasts me 4-6 months which for the price is just amazing!! It’s long lasting and blends well with your other makeup, the only thing I would change is the size of the tube. This stuff is so great I wish they made a bigger tube! It is also very light- I’m using the benefit cream blush right now and it’s much thicker- doesn’t make a difference but just depends on what you prefer. This one is much lighter.
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Blush I absolutely love this blush! It lasts all day
Unlike most powder blushes and a little goes a long way. I've had this for almost a year now and I've barely put a dent in it and I ise it every day! This is part of my daily make-up ritual. Not too pricey either considering how long it lasts.
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Soft Berry more...
I thought this was going to be overly bold, but surprisingly it was a nice color that was easy to blend out. I used my finger to initially blend and then a beauty sponge to complete the look. Overall, not so bad. It lasted me the entire day and I didn't have to reapply.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
I really like this loreal visible lift blur blush soft pink rose tendre cause it makes your face rosy cheeks looks very natural. You just need to put powder on top if it happen you put to much on your face and it stays longer... it is not stick and it's kinda just blend unto your cheeks... silky feel. Something i would love to recommend. 👀❤❤💋💋👄👄
Natalie W.
Richmond , KY
I love this blush! I typically used a different more expensive cream blush which I love but was finding that it was rubbed off and didn't last during the day. I've tried some of the cheek stains but found them hard to apply. I really love some of the other L'Oreal visible lift blur products so thought I would try this. I am sooo glad I did! Today was the first day I wore it and it lasted all day. It went on easy and was super creamy and bendable. I have extremely pale skin so the color turned out perfect and natural for me.
Katharine H.
Okay let me start by saying this product seemed so odd I had to try it...it was great. It came out kinda weird and should have instructions but you only need a tiny dab. I am super pale so I want to go get a different shade but it is so pretty and creamy so it blends great!
Rebecca C.
Kearneysville, WV
Wonderful product to use, very creamy and light on the skin. Only, it's too light. There's not enough pigment for it to show well, and when it fits show up it doesn't stay on for very long. I'll use it the rest of the way but I probably would not recommend or repurchase.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I love how this blush goes on so smooth and creamy! It is very pigmented though so make sure to only use a little bit at a time!
nataly p.
Very pigmented blush goes on easily just be careful not get so much since it is very strongly pigmented .
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
503 soft berry opti-blur living my lips with and extra glow feeling smooth and fresh look
iris f.
Clovis, CA
This looks like an awesome product! but I have acne and my face is naturally red. would this look like it's rosacea?
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
What else is this shade has? I only saw the pink rose tendre when i bought it.
Sawyer S.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this product work? Iv never used a liquid blush before and want to know if it stays on well?
Crystal T.
Winchester, CA
I've been very interested in trying this, however I'm concerned about how it applies. Do you use your fingers, or a brush, or beauty blender? Did it come on thick or patchy?