4 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Now a blush that blurs dullness with sheer color instantly. While it delivers the anti-aging benefits of visible lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.opti-blur technologyavailable in 3 shades.sheer colorsqueeze a small amount on the back of your hand and apply with fingertips to the center of your cheeks. Gently sweep upward to enhance cheekbones.

• What else is this shade has? I only saw the pink rose tendre when i...1 Answers
  • I've been very interested in trying this, however I'm concerned abo...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Iv never used a liquid blush befor...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Fargo, ND
I really like this loreal visible lift blur blush soft pink rose tendre cause it makes your face rosy cheeks looks very natural. You just need to put powder on top if it happen you put to much on your face and it stays longer... it is not stick and it's kinda just blend unto your cheeks... silky feel. Something i would love to recommend. 👀❤❤💋💋👄👄
nataly p.
nataly p.
Very pigmented blush goes on easily just be careful not get so much since it is very strongly pigmented .
Clair B.
Clair B.
Bastrop, TX
L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush I absolutely love this blush! It lasts all day
Unlike most powder blushes and a little goes a long way. I've had this for almost a year now and I've barely put a dent in it and I ise it every day! This is part of my daily make-up ritual. Not too pricey either considering how long it lasts.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Review for: Soft Berry
I thought this was going to be overly bold, but surprisingly it was a nice color that was easy to blend out. I used my finger to initially blend and then a beauty sponge to complete the look. Overall, not so bad. It lasted me the entire day and I didn't have to reapply.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Richmond, KY
I love this blush! I typically used a different more expensive cream blush which I love but was finding that it was rubbed off and didn't last during the day. I've tried some of the cheek stains but found them hard to apply. I really love some of the other L'Oreal visible lift blur products so thought I would try this. I am sooo glad I did! Today was the first day I wore it and it lasted all day. It went on easy and was super creamy and bendable. I have extremely pale skin so the color turned out perfect and natural for me.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
503 soft berry opti-blur living my lips with and extra glow feeling smooth and fresh look
Katharine H.
Katharine H.
Okay let me start by saying this product seemed so odd I had to try it...it was great. It came out kinda weird and should have instructions but you only need a tiny dab. I am super pale so I want to go get a different shade but it is so pretty and creamy so it blends great!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Kearneysville, WV
Wonderful product to use, very creamy and light on the skin. Only, it's too light. There's not enough pigment for it to show well, and when it fits show up it doesn't stay on for very long. I'll use it the rest of the way but I probably would not recommend or repurchase.
Meriem S.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I love how this blush goes on so smooth and creamy! It is very pigmented though so make sure to only use a little bit at a time!
sonali p.
sonali p.
pierrefonds
Very good. It goes on smoothly and feels soft to the touch. The problem was that the product shot out every time you squeezed the bottle. The colour is pretty good but it was hard to get it even on both sides. For its price it's rather good and I would use it again
iris f.
iris f.
Clovis, CA
This looks like an awesome product! but I have acne and my face is naturally red. would this look like it's rosacea?
Fargo, ND
What else is this shade has? I only saw the pink rose tendre when i bought it.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Winchester, CA
I've been very interested in trying this, however I'm concerned about how it applies. Do you use your fingers, or a brush, or beauty blender? Did it come on thick or patchy?
Sawyer S.
Sawyer S.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this product work? Iv never used a liquid blush before and want to know if it stays on well?