BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal paris UV perfect SPF 50+ PA+++transparent skin 30ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana C.
Rockmart
Probably the best SPF I have used for my face. Packaging is nice and neat and attractive. Product worked as it stated and met my expectations. Formula is gentle and light weight. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Magdalena O.
Auburn , WA
I use the lotion all summer and I found the perfect summer lotion I did gain any sun spots like I do in other summers it has really high SPS that is perfect for the sunny days I highly recommend it
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Received a sample of this UV protection and used it on a week long vacation with very hot conditions. did not sweat off and did not come off while on the boat in the lake. It did streak a little on my arms but it was perfect for my face. would highly recommend for sensitive skin.
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
This product helps your skin feel really smooth . It all depends on what time of skin the person has . I bought this product at Walmart
Ninett F.
Changed my skin forever, the scent was amazing and I felt it make me feel moisturizer and tighter skin! DO BUY VERY EFFECTIVE!
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
Great for using during the summer when you are exposed to the sun for longer periods of time. Must have product for summer use.
Megan H.
Dubai
I use this as my daily moisturizer. It is the best! My skin is always nice and hydrated, the benefit of the SPF 50 is great as my skin burns easily. I have used this under make up and on its own and it definitely is true to all the claims L'Oréal makes. I have not had a sunburn in my face ever since I have used this. One of my staples.
Charlotte B.
London, Putney
I absolutely enjoyed using loreal's transparent skin! It made my skin feel so moisturised and hydrated. It was incredibly weightless and not at all oily! Would definitely recommend and use again in the future. I was extremely satisfied fully!
Maria A.
Dubai, UAE
Had high expectations but product wasn't as good as I wanted or rather expected it to be. However it served as a good skin shield against the sun. Overpriced and made my skin sticky.
Taylor L.
Fab product! Would definitely buy this again! It was better than I thought it would be! It was effective and I would recommend to everyone. I had it as a present! It is deffo worth the money