L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect Instant White Protect Longlasting to 12hrs Spf 50+ UVB, UVA Pa++++

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A high-protection whitening facial sunscreen Features a lightweight, non-greasy texture Formulated with Antioxidant Complex to combat free radicals Developed with patented Meroxyl SX/XL filtering system that offers 12-hour protection against UVA/UVB...

Buy on Amazon
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I prefer european sunscreens for their higher ppd's, but after reading reviews of the finish of this product, I picked this up while I was travelling in asia last year. I bought the transparent finish product, and I believe they have product extensions. There's a heavy fragrance upon first applying but eventually dissipates...so if you prefer fragrance-free, this is not the product for you. this is a very lightweight lotion, and I actually love the final finish of this. Dries down fairly matte-ish. I recommend this :)
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I use this under my makeup before putting primer on to help protect my skin from the sun burning through my makeup. I live in Florida where it's sunny almost all year round so sun care is vital to surviving here. My only issue is how greasy and oily my face felt. I use other sun care products with no issues. If you're going to buy and use this for makeup make sure to use it in small amounts so you don't over grease your face.
Debbie C.
N Dartmouth, MA
Awesome sun screen. SPF 50+ is a necessity for me, so I've tried tons of them lol. This one applies nicely, feels cool and smooth on the skin, and has a pleasant smell too. I use it on my face and body too. It's a very nice, creamy formula and feels good on the skin. Not tacky or sticky.
Sherae F.
Riverdale
love it! i promise this product is the best. i bought it from walmart and ever since then the product has been very great for me & it was very good on skin makes it soft & smooth. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
a very good smell to it when you apply it after a while of applying it it then starts to somehow to make your skin really smooth like if your skin was very brand new . the way it also feels on your skin it's not so sticky or have an oily feeling to it like a regular sunscreen that you buy in regular stores.
Jeanne D.
This product by L'Oréal works well in protecting your skin from uv rays of the sun. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is outside.
YONMAR A OSORIO (.
Works great but is a little oily for my skin, but is ok 'cause complete they function, have a good value... I buy it at the L'oreal Paris website.
Fabiana D.
I  like this product! This product contains Mexyzory!!!t's better than all sun blocksGoes on smoothly and is not too white or shiny on the skin
Irasema G.
Othello, WA
It's long lasting but not my favorite. I like it but I don't love it. I'll wear it sometimes but not every time. It smells good!
Yasmin H.
Middletown, RI
Not greasy, hydrating and can put makeup on top of. I hate tan lines on my face and this prevents them really well.