L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect Facial Sunscreen Cream Instant White Spf 50+/ Pa++++ uploaded by Huyen P.L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect Facial Sunscreen Cream Instant White Spf 50+/ Pa++++ uploaded by nihed s.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product details - Mexoryl TM SX / XL, UV filters the expertise trust. - Exclusive copyright of L'Or?al Paris is tested that can protect UVA / UVB for lasting 12 hours. - Rich in vitamin CG for the bright skin and restore skin, strengthen the skin...

Buy on Amazon
Gangaregmi
I love it a lot
L'Oreal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Mask it is amazing. My felt so good after I used it. I had dry ends and after I used it it felt really good. I love this product it is amazing.
Susan K.
San Francisco, CA
I use this one because my mom recommond it. after about 2 weeks, I developed a skin rash all over my face. I think it is an allergic reaction. so I think it didn't work well for sensitive skin like me.
Kelly A.
San Antonio , TX
I really liked this sunscreen! I just wish I didn't lose it in the river! I feel like it does a good job with sun protection, and I don't feel like I have to constantly reapply it if I get in the water. Pretty good!
Adreanna Hope S.
South Bend
I have skin that is very very pale and delicate, I have to avoid the sun or my face burns. I bought this in hopes that I'd be able to go in the sun without turning into the big red lobster, and this product saved me from any redness. It wasn't sticky and I didn't feel like I had a bunch of unnecessary items on my face. If you're like me and worry about your face turning red definitely try this item.
Cyrene A.
This is the first time that I have ever used this sunscreen so I was kind of skeptical about it. But it did end up helping with my skin so much and easy to be applied before makeup and my makeup sat nicely all day. It is really a product that I will use again.
Vanessa G.
Orlando
It´s really good! Has Spf 50. I have many mancgas in the skin, and always in search of the best sunscreen that has a good price and is a quality product. Does not leave oily skin, keeps my makeup, and I love it! I recomended 100%
19/5000 I always buy it!
MIMI D.
i had purchased the sunscreen last  summer and it works nice and its oily and it lasted long even when i went to the beach what i really liked about it was that it dint get white when you get your skin wet or applied to much like other sunscreens I've used before so i really liked it.
Michelle M.
Belford, NJ
Super love this product and highly recommend to all my friends and family members. Gives me the results I was looking for and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.
Mellisa H.
Mesa
It goes on without feeling greasy. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and protected. I never feel like my skin becomes oily after puting the lotion on.
Ashliegh
Love this stick very easy to use! And easy to pack while you're on the go, never have to worry about it spraying or spilling out