BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A lightweight long-lasting BB cream Contains anti-pollution active ingredients to inhibit pollutants fixation in skin Blended with Antioxidant Complex to combat free radicals Developed with patented Meroxyl SX/XL filtering system that offers 12-hour protection against UVA/UVB Boasts Color Equalizer Technology that corrects skin discoloration Visibly minimizes the appearance of pores wrinkles fine lines & dark spots Provides & seals in moisture all day long Creates an even smooth radiant flawless & youthful looking complexion

Buy on Amazon
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
This product is a must in my daily beauty routine! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since I began using this product.It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It adds moisture, protects my fair skin from the sun and provides the perfect amount of light coverage! I use it alone when I am doing a natural look, and under my foundation when I want full coverage. My favorite BB cream!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I use this cream a couple of months and got a surprising result on my face. The truth was not what I expected. For the price, I figured it was a better product or at least would have much more noticeable results. Not really notice any signiticativa direncia. At least, he claims to have sunscreen.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I love this so much! I wear it every day under my makeup. It does such a good job evening my skin tone, sometimes I skip foundation and powder and just throw on some bronzer and blush and call it a day! The sun protection also seems to be super effective. I hope they never stop making it!
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
I was very happy with the price, compared to other brands. Package was easy to read and understand. I have to be careful with what brands I use because I have sensitive skin and it was very gentle on my skin. Along with sensitivity I also burn very easy and it kept me from burning.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This is a great BB cream! It's easy to apply, has a nice consistency, and the great thing is the SPF 50+. It's pretty hard to find, though; I checked two Targets before getting it online. It visibly evened my skin tone, and it also reduced the appearance of fine lines.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
If your looking for a great sunscreen for your face this is the one I didn't leave any nasty grime on my face not even a streak of sunscreen my makeup looked great over it I would recommend this to every women that wants to take care of her face and also look great
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is such an amazing product. It works for all skin and as a first time user I am very impressed. It is for gently and harsh skin and the price value is kind of expensive but worth it. It protects your skin from rays! I would recommend to everyone!
Billie V.
Newaygo, MI
I didn't know if I would like this or not, but I LOVE it! I tried it for the first time to go to the beach to give me color and sunscreen all in one without heavy make up. Packaging is nice and catchy. I really would buy this on a regular basis. I recommend this to everyone!
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I Love this product, it moisturizes, has sunscreen and just the right tint of foundation to make my skin look flawless. It goes on smooth and usually all I need to complete my look is some finishing powder. It is very affordable compared to some other brands and I will continue to keep this stocked in my makeup bag!
Shay T.
Pleasantville, IA
I purchased this at my local target a short while back. I wanted it for the upcoming warm days when I wasn't feeling up to a full face of makeup. It is reasonably priced, but unfortunately made me very oily throughout the day! I love L'Oreal so this may just be my own skin issues! I would be willing to try a different formula!