L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector

A lightweight, long-lasting BB cream Contains anti-pollution active ingredients to inhibit pollutants fixation in skin Blended with Antioxidant Complex to combat free radicals Developed with patented Meroxyl SX/XL filtering system that offers 12-hour...

Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector Do you use everyday sun protector?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector!
How would you rate this product?
I love this product and I wish to buy it. I hope its still on the market. Pleasetell me where to place and order.
Its just amazing I love the texture is so soft me and my best friend are truly in love with it we buy it together
My mom has this one and it’s great for her because she’s so sensitive. This is so gentle and it’s not pricey .
Doral, FL
This mask recovery my skin after a long day exposing at the sun, its so usseful forma all day! I love it all
My mum use this every time on summer. She likes to protect me and herself because we are pale skin.
Halifax, NS
Love this product! Works so well! Great value! Would definitely recommend and would buy again
It was. A it expensive I bought it from amazon. But I like it so smoothly for the product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal, QC
2 years ago
Sarah J. • 2 years ago
Yes, I wear SPF 365 days a year. It’s so important from both a health and beauty standpoint.