L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector

A lightweight, long-lasting BB cream Contains anti-pollution active ingredients to inhibit pollutants fixation in skin Blended with Antioxidant Complex to combat free radicals Developed with patented Meroxyl SX/XL filtering system that offers 12-hour...

Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector Do you use everyday sun protector?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector!
How would you rate this product?
I loved this product from Loreal, it is perfect for people like me who loves the skin treatment. The price is amazing because it's a very good sunscreen. It is very gentle and smooth. Like water. I would use it again!
Bakersfield , CA
Perfect for people who have oily skin or even very sensitive skin as well . My face gets burned really bad during summer and this helped me. Also helps calm down the oily that releases from my T-Zone on my face .
Baltimore, MD
Decent protection but the color was really off on me. I don't know what it is with loreal bb creams and foundations bit I have a hell of a time shade matching my pale af skin.
This is a very good sunscreen, with a very high SPF that they claim 12 hours of sun protection. I having tried at least 50 kinds of sunscreen for the face I have settled on this one as the best available for a reasonable price.
new york
When it says it is long lasting they meant it ! I was so happy i was able to try this product. The packaging is clean and straight to the point. Great product. Will definitely buy again ! I hope you love it too.
Tacoma Washington
This loreal UV is awesome. If you love loreal, this is the one for you. Keeps yor face looking smooth and healthy! Very gentle. First time user as well.
Mashpee, MA
As someone with very sensitive and fair skin, I take sun protection very seriously. This last a long time and was water resistant.
Quakertown, PA
Lasted me a long time throughout the day, goes on clear and dry and protected my skin greatly without a bad smell or residue
Colorado Spgs, CO
Long lasting, lightweight, perfect for my sensitive skin! The package is easy to manage on those tired mornings!
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom esse produto to otmo recomendo para vocês e para suas familias to muito praticame perfeito 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal, QC
2 years ago
Sarah J. • 2 years ago
Yes, I wear SPF 365 days a year. It’s so important from both a health and beauty standpoint.