BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A lightweight, long-lasting BB cream Contains anti-pollution active ingredients to inhibit pollutants fixation in skin Blended with Antioxidant Complex to combat free radicals Developed with patented Meroxyl SX/XL filtering system that offers 12-hour...

• Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face L'Oréal ...1 Answers
Santos S.
new york
When it says it is long lasting they meant it ! I was so happy i was able to try this product. The packaging is clean and straight to the point. Great product. Will definitely buy again ! I hope you love it too.
Sorymar C.
I loved this product from Loreal, it is perfect for people like me who loves the skin treatment. The price is amazing because it's a very good sunscreen. It is very gentle and smooth. Like water. I would use it again!
Morgan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect for people who have oily skin or even very sensitive skin as well . My face gets burned really bad during summer and this helped me. Also helps calm down the oily that releases from my T-Zone on my face .
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Decent protection but the color was really off on me. I don't know what it is with loreal bb creams and foundations bit I have a hell of a time shade matching my pale af skin.
Claudio C.
This is a very good sunscreen, with a very high SPF that they claim 12 hours of sun protection. I having tried at least 50 kinds of sunscreen for the face I have settled on this one as the best available for a reasonable price.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This loreal UV is awesome. If you love loreal, this is the one for you. Keeps yor face looking smooth and healthy! Very gentle. First time user as well.
Alissa Z.
Mashpee, MA
As someone with very sensitive and fair skin, I take sun protection very seriously. This last a long time and was water resistant.
Miranda K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Lasted me a long time throughout the day, goes on clear and dry and protected my skin greatly without a bad smell or residue
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom esse produto to otmo recomendo para vocês e para suas familias to muito praticame perfeito 😉
Liz C.
Geraldine
Amazing I love love it it’s one of the best ones there is in Walmart it is great go get one
Alenexy B.
Montreal, QC
Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 40ml Daily Face L'Oréal Paris UV Perfect BB Max SPF 50 + PA+++ 12H Longlasting Sun Protector Do you use everyday sun protector?

back