BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be Unstoppable. Introducing our breakthrough longwear foundation with breathable-skin technology. Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation provides medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe. The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer. The ultra-thin liquid goes on smoothly to give a fresh, healthy-looking complexion that lasts. Color stays true and blends in evenly, so your makeup looks fresh all day. Non-comedogenic and formulated with SPF, this foundation is suitable for all skin types. In 30 shades for every skin tone.

How To Use:

Apply all over the face with your fingers or a brush, or use a beauty sponge to blend.

OCTINOXATE 6.743250%

• Any one have a good ideas for getting the perfect shade o...2 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I wear this in ivory and this might be the mecca of long wear foundation. I've tried just about all of them from luxury brand to high-end to drugstore and this is like a second skin. It is full coverage but wears like light coverage. It isn't heavy, it doesn't feel thick on my face and when i touch my face, you rrally cant tell im wearing foundation. It lasts all day long. I work 13 hr days in a restaurant where I run my tail off and my foundation handles it flawlessly. It doesn't transfer, rub off or melt away. It makes me so happy. And for less than 15 dollars. I read so many good reviews before buying this and it's so much more than I even expected
Mabel F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the drugstore version of the Estée Lauder double wear and that’s saying a lot because the Estée Lauder one is my holy grail foundation that’s practically bullet proof. This lasts on me for 12 hour day and still looks flawless at the end. There is minor shine with my oils peeking through at the end of the day but it’s so little that it looks more like a healthy glow. With this foundation I find I only have to touch up once with powder. However with that said it hasn’t replaced my Estée Lauder one because I find that one wears better through the day. With that said it’s only slightly better and for the price point this wins.
Vanessa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really loved how well the Infallible foundation went on. It was easy to pump on my blending sponge and a little went a long ways. It stayed on very well throughout the day. It does not have a sticky feeling and is creamy. It also has sun protection SPF 25 which I always look for to keep my skin from getting damaged from the sun. The color was golden beige and it fit my skin type well. It truly is breathable and buildable coverage that stays on your skin well and let’s it breathe. I recommend this product to everyone who wants great coverage and sun protection in there foundation.
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not very sure that I like this particular foundation. I want to give it another go, but the shade range is OFF for me. The shade I got oxidized horribly on my skin & it didn’t work well with the primer that I typically use with all my other foundations. Before it oxidized & it was on alone, I will say it did look beautiful. When I layered my concealers on top & powders, I looked extremely caked & it was hard to get a good blend. I had such high hopes for this foundation. It’s just not the one for me.
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever used! I recently got it after seeing positive reviews and I’m really glad I did! I’ve got it in the shade Pearl (I have super fair skin) and I love the way it feels on. It doesn’t feel heavy or cakey, it looks like skin and has a natural finish and evens out and covers nicely. For reference I’m 35 and have somewhat dry/combo fair skin. I think this should win a drugstore beauty award!
Megan B.
Grayson
Review for: Rose Beige more...
Okay, first off I seen videos on this and was weary. Secondly, I am SO glad I have this a try ! It last way longer that my NARS radiant foundation (which I love) and didn’t budge ALL day 😱😱😱😱 it’s better than milani 2 in 1 by far. The coverage is buildable and my redness was invisible all day! I totally recommend and the price point ya can’t beat !
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ivory Buff more...
This is a great drugstore foundation! It has great coverage and lasts all day long! I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my makeup like when I wore this. I couldn’t find it at target but I did find it at Walmart for $11.99. It does have a slight floral smell for those who are sensitive to smells. I would buy again!
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this foundation! I’ve only used it a few times times since I purchased it but I can tell it’s gonna be one of my favorites. Probably my favorite drugstore foundation. I have combo skin and this really stayed on throughout the day. I was so surprised. I honestly would recommend. I have it in shade 475 Sun Beige.
Athena 💜.
Provo
Purchased at: ULTA
Long wearing matte finish! I love this foundation! It’s very lightweight but full coverage! A little goes a long way! It dries down matte & it wears all day! I’ve used this for a few days & it’s easily become my favorite foundation!
Julie W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm loving this NEW foundation! It covers wonderfully yet retains the lightness of a non full coverage! I've been wearing about a montth and I have a new favorite foundation! Highly highly recommend this awesome product @influebster @L'Oreal for the #totallyfree FULL SIZED ITEMS I GOT! 😁 😁 😁
Heidi O.
Boone
Any one have a good ideas for getting the perfect shade of the new L’Oreal infallible fresh foundation?L'Oréal Paris Up To 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation