BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant lash-lift effect, lengthening mascara.
Instant lash-lift effect and intense lengthening mascara. Inspired by the makeup artist hack of bending the mascara wand for added control and ease of application, Unlimited Mascara’s unique two-position wand can be used straight or bent to customize your lash look. The bendable brush also makes application precise & effortless, allowing access to harder-to-reach inner and outer corner lashes. The stretchable formula glides on lashes to build up any look with no clumps or flakes. Waterproof mascara lasts up to 24 hours.

HOW TO

Use brush straight to stretch and lengthen. Use brush bent to lift lashes from root to tip and access hard-to-reach bottom and top lashes, from inner to outer corners. Removes easily with waterproof eye makeup remover.

INGREDIENTS

CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA
PANTHENOL
PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
BHT
[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES].
FIL B213873/1

• How do you like this mascara?!3 Answers
  • Does this currently/or will it anytime soon, come more vo...3 Answers
  • Is there a waterproof mascara? L'Oreal® Paris UNLIMITED ...4 Answers
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Just bought this today . Can tell immediately the difference . The mascara build up is nice ! Great value !!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
 have tried many different brands of mascara but I absolutely love L’Oréal lash lifting and lengthening mascara! It gives my lashes volume and makes them look very long. The color is super intense and makes my lashes extremely noticeable. It stays on throughout the day, doesn’t run or smudge and make my lashes look beautiful. No clumping. It goes on so smooth and colors the entire lash, root to tip. The brush is amazing and has two positions. It bends to assure the best coverage in the hard to reach areas! It is a buildable mascara so you can add more than one coat, depending on the look you want. This is my absolute favorite mascara now.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Of all the mascaras I've tried before, this is by far my favorite! I have never seen my lashes as curled as it is after using this L'oreal Unlimited Lash Lifting and Lengthening Washable Mascara. This is actually my first time hearing about this mascara, and after trying it, I will definitely buy more when I run out. The mascara has a nice scent to it. I love the bendable wand that helps me customized and achieved the lash look I like. The one thing I detest about this mascara is the little clumps it left at the tip of my lashes. Thankfully, I was able to removed it with continuously brushing it with an old and dry mascara brush I have. Other than that, I am so happy that it made my lashes curled and it stayed on! I had a hard time finding a mascara that can do exactly like that.
Iris U.
Geneva
Purchased at: Walmart
I have short and thin eyelashes, so using mascara is a must for me, I like that this mascara does not need reapplication during the day and it is easy to remove at night. Beside helping me look good, it doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Brewing W.
Oldtown, MD
Works fantastic! The bent feature really makes your lashes look fuller! No clumps and easy to apply. Last all day but removes easily with water. I was overall very impressed and would certainly buy more in the future!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
L'oreal Unlimited mascara is a good product.  The color is rich.  It lasts for a long time and is removed fairly easily.  The wand is shaped differently than any other mascara I have used.  However, it is easy to hold and maneuver.  I was also concerned that the wand would bend without my wanting it to.  So far, I have had no problem with that. It bends when I need it to, but remains upright until that time.
The product lengthens my lashes well.  Unfortunately, the lifting didn't seem as noticeable to me.  Personally, I would prefer for my lashes to be accented a little more.  This is a good product.  I would definitely recommend it.  Unfortunately, for me personally, I think there are other mascaras that meet my particular needs a bit better.
Liga S.
Rīga
L'oreal unlimited mascara is lengthening and volumizing.
In the official page, there are 2 shades: black and brown. There are 2 types of these mascaras waterproof and washable.
I have a black shade, washable mascara.
This mascara is special because you can use it in two positions - in a straight position and bent position.
The bendable brush allows reaching every lash, from the inner and outer corner of the lashes.
My lashes are naturally short so I like to apply mascara at least 2-3 coats, I like when my lashes are really lengthening.If you like natural look You can apply only 1 coat of mascara and it will be enough because with one coat it lengthens very lashes.
I found out that applicator applies too much product and makes eyelashes a little bit clumpy,  to avoid clumpy lashes I suggest to use a lash separator❕
I bought this mascara second time.
My thoughts about this mascara:
Adds to the eyelashes good amount of length ➕
Adds volume ➕
The bendable brush makes application easier ➕
Stays all day ➕
Doesn't smudge ➕
Doesn't lift up lashes ➖
L'Oréal Paris Unlimited Lash Lifting and Lengthening Washable Mascara
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
I honestly thought it was just another gimmick but I ended up enjoying this mascara. It actually was fun to try each click and bend of the wand to see what was simpler. I don't actually know if it makes a difference haha but I used it with ease and really liked the formula. It wasn't clump town but it wasn't as thick as I would like either so I would still use a primer before it. There wasn't any curl action but it's a great colour and wasn't too hard to remove. I would recommend it.
Falaq M.
England
1,130 reviews
This mascara is pretty good for people who have short lashes! It's pretty dark black and it's waterproof so it really does help with people who's eyes water! The packing is pretty would definitely recommend this if your struggling to find something that will lift your lashes.
Yvonne K.
North York, OK
This mascara is amazing it gives such a great lift. It also gives good length and volume. I love the bendable wand feature. A great product like this is pricier but worth it.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Shannon W.
Falls of Rough
Does this currently/or will it anytime soon, come more volumizing?L'Oreal® Paris UNLIMITED Lash Lifting and Lengthening Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black
Kristen C.
Cutchogue, NY
How do you like this mascara?!
SimplyAboutM e.
Anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking and smudging like mad?
Regine R.
Who have used this new mascara?

Target