BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant lash-lift effect, lengthening mascara.
Instant lash-lift effect and intense lengthening mascara. Inspired by the makeup artist hack of bending the mascara wand for added control and ease of application, Unlimited Mascara’s unique two-position wand can be used straight or bent to customize your lash look. The bendable brush also makes application precise & effortless, allowing access to harder-to-reach inner and outer corner lashes. The stretchable formula glides on lashes to build up any look with no clumps or flakes. Waterproof mascara lasts up to 24 hours.

HOW TO

Use brush straight to stretch and lengthen. Use brush bent to lift lashes from root to tip and access hard-to-reach bottom and top lashes, from inner to outer corners. Removes easily with waterproof eye makeup remover.

INGREDIENTS

CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA
PANTHENOL
PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
BHT
[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES].
FIL B213873/1

• How do you like this mascara?!3 Answers
  • Does this currently/or will it anytime soon, come more vo...3 Answers
  • Is there a waterproof mascara? L'Oreal® Paris UNLIMITED ...4 Answers
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara for days when I want barely any makeup. It is super easy to use, the design of the wand makes it easy to get every eyelash and I love the fact that it can bend to lift. It honestly does lift and lengthen. It is reasonably priced. Definitely a repurchase for me.
crickett G.
Atlanta
I love this mascara. The formula dries quickly without flaking or clumping. I love that the applicator bends to provide more lift to your lashes. This mascara gives my natural lashes length, lift as well as volume.
Kristen J.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a wonderful mascara that really does lengthen and make your lashes fall without having to do false lashes. The wind is completely different than anything I’ve tried before, it is able to move up and down so that you can maneuver it to your discretion.
Susan M.
Wagoner, OK
I love this mascara! The bendable handle makes it so much easier to reach those hard to reach lashes in the corners and the bottom lashes. It throughly coats each lash leaving them super dark and full.
Summer W.
Nebraska City, NE
I would say this mascara is "OK" the 1st eye after pulling the wand got way too much mascara on it, the second was perfect. I like to build my mascara but with this i got way too much.
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
I’m going to be honest I’m not really feeling this product. Maybe I had higher hopes for it. I don’t like the way it makes my eyelashes look!! It does add some length but not much lift especially without a curler.
Rebecca C.
Nolanville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
BAD GAL BANG DUPE!!!!!! the brushes are very very similar and badgal bang is my go to mascara! I had to find an affordable mascara and I saw the wand and needed to try it! I absolutely love it!!! I recommend it!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Excellent product. This mascara takes my lashes to the next level. The bendable wand makes it easy to hit every lash. It last all day and it’s waterproof. I recommend it and will purchase again.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I received this item to try! FREAKING AMAZING! The brush is amazing, the amount of coats is less than my other mascaras I have and use! Plus the fact we can adjust and turn the handle amazing!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love the wand. The bendable wand makes application so much easier. Great lashes, long and lush. Inexpensive, but worth a ton for the way my lashes look. Highly recommend.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Shannon W.
Falls of Rough
Does this currently/or will it anytime soon, come more volumizing?L'Oreal® Paris UNLIMITED Lash Lifting and Lengthening Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black
Kristen C.
Cutchogue, NY
How do you like this mascara?!
SimplyAboutM e.
Anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking and smudging like mad?
Regine R.
Who have used this new mascara?

Target