BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Unbelieva-Brow longwear brow gel to fill and thicken brows that last.

Brows for days. Enhanced up to 48 hours. Unbelieva-brow, L’Oréal Paris’ first longwear, waterproof eyebrow gel, fills and thickens eyebrows for long lasting wear. Build and sculpt your dream brow from intense to natural looking eyebrows. Formulated with longwear polymers that create a waterproof film to seal in pigments onto brow hair and spherical silica for natural looking color. Waterproof. No smudge. No transfer. Sweat-Resistant. 93% of women agreed it has good wear.* 82% agreed it resists a workout.*

ISODODECANE
[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR
MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE] FIL CODE D224480/1

Usage:

Step 1. Lightly apply product to fill in sparse areas.
Step 2. Use the angled brush to outline and define brow shape & arches with feather-like strokes.
Step 3. To finish, comb through brows with spoolie. To remove, use an oil based cleanser. For long wear, avoid cleansing products in the brow area.

• Is this really waterproof, is it worth buying??2 Answers
  • Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoo...4 Answers
  • did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed whe...4 Answers
Daniella P.
Phoenix , AZ
Tried this product three times and every time it just disappointed me! The product is supposed to have a gel consistency but it’s more liquid like than gel. Therefore, we you are attempting to line/ draw in your brow the product just comes off when you go over it. Also, it takes long to set/ dry. In conclusion, I would not recommend this product. Instead opt for NYX Eyebrow Gel as a great alternative; which is also waterproof.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
I really enjoyed this product! I received it in one of my voxboxes and didn’t think it would amount to much but I was wrong! The pigmentation is there in this product and it matches my brows very well. When I use it, my brows stay put and i don’t need to add in an extra step to secure them in place. The application process was weird, but just using an angle brush dipped in the product worked fine
Jennifer Q.
Review for: DARK BRUNETTE more...
I got the L’Oréal unbelieva-brow for free from Influenster to try for my honest review. For the most part I really liked this brow product. It was very pigmented and it lasted all day even after washing my face with water. I did feel like it dried really fast so you have to do your eyebrows fast because once it dries it’s not budging. My cons for this product were the fact that it seemed to have a greenish tint. Other than that it really was an easy to use product and my brows did look nice and full
Yessenia T.
Tifton , GA
Review for: BLACK more...
when I get the product I use it and it is very easy to apply because it is with your brush and it lasts me all day it does not disappear with anything I loved that it was water proof because I do not have to be touching my eyebrows two kisses a day I recommend them I love it Loreal Paris Unbelieva Brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
I was initially very intimidated to try this but am very glad I did. The dark brown matches my brown/black hair and eyebrows well, and the brush and spooley are great for shaping. I agree with another reviewer that it is a bolder look, but I’ve been able to use less of the gel for days when I use less makeup and go for a more natural look. Overall, I’m very happy with the product and it’s long wear. It easily comes off with makeup remover wipes. I received this complimentary to try for a review.
Sarah B.
Review for: BLACK more...
This is actually a pretty decent brow product. Usually using gel products for my brows in this manner tends to be overpowering and too strong. I’m not the greatest at filling in my brows, but this product is pigmented just enough to not overdo my brows. My only gripe is that it is said to not smudge, waterproof, etc. it doesn’t quite last in sweaty conditions. By the end of my work day, I barely had anything left. I would suggest wearing this product on days you don’t plan on sweating or swimming. It is easy to remove, though (hence it not lasting in moist environments).
Haley T.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: DARK BRUNETTE more...
This brow gel is one of the closest color matches to my brow hairs! I am using dark brunette, and it has a slight gray color that doesn't make the brown look too warm. I use a small angled brush to apply this brow gel (similar to a pomade). It is sometimes patchy, since the formula is a little watery. After drying however, it doesn't budge at all! I wouldn't recommend using this as an eyebrow gel using the doe-foot applicator since it can apply very messily and it looks like caterpillar eyebrows ;(
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
I have enjoyed using the L’Oreal Unbeliva-Brow gel as an everyday staple to my make up routine. I have fair skin and light brows and the gel gave my brows a fuller and more defined look! It is super easy to apply and lasted well throughout the work day. It did not look heavy or unnatural. I also liked it came with a shaping applicator in addition to the brow brush which helped create a more defined look. The product is also a great affordable option and offers a lot of value for the price.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart , GA
I LOVE this so much. The consistency is quite thin so it makes it so easy to get sharp lines and edges. It doesn’t dry immediately so it’s also super easy to blend. The brush that it comes with is great for this product and I love that it has a spoolie on the end. This is such a unique product so I was very hesitant but I’m so glad I got to try it. The stay power is awesome too! It lasts until I take it off.
emily j.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: BRUNETTE more...
WOW. What a budge proof solution to long lasting brows that look fuller and more natural!

I received this in my Influenster box and found this to be a great  solution to all day events, nights out and the BEST for the beach!

A small amount goes a long way and I definitely recommend using the tools to create smaller strokes rather than globbing the whole thing to your brows.
It's a stunning product that makes your brows look like an MUA created 'em for you! Easy to use and affordable!
Can't wait to re-purchase!
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
I copied ahs tagged all that were asked what couldand I copied and pasted all the hashtags what could I have done wrong?? L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
April S.
Lucasville, ohio
Does sweat Effect this product?🤔
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoolie to look natural? Do the eyebrows look too drawn on? How does it compare to a pomade?
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, MN
did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed when I used the spoolie to even out the product, the spoolie came back with lots of eyebrow hair. L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
laveezza K.